Search results for query: *

1. F

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat, Vol. 3

Gaahh, three free days? Holy crap that sounds amazing. D: I live in Louisiana and we usually get hurricanes yearly that can take out an entire week out of school, and we dont get any kind of free days! Dx
  2. F

A Tale of Two Cities quandary?!

Ugh. xD So naturally I had to enroll into two English classes this semester, and one of them requires me to read the Catcher in the Rye, and the other one A Tale of Two Cities. Now, I have a test on A Tale of Two Cities tomorrow, but I can't concentrate on it because I started reading the...
  3. F

Official BMG Picture Thread Vol. 3

Re: Offical BMG Picture Thread Vol. 3 Hahh, thanks, GoldenMuk and Octy. xD; I don't usually post pictures often cause I'm fairly modest (and not photogenic) and I'm still relatively new here. o.o So yeahh. x3 SourCandy, that's a really nice picture. o_o You seem like you could be a model.
  4. F

I feel like the other threads are like a "post and go" type of thing. Like you say one thing and then its done and over with FOREVER pretty much. ): I could find threads that I could sit in for a while though. and I'm thinking about writing a fic to put on here too. Eeh. /insert shrug
  5. F

Aw, I feel like I have my own little group of friends now. :D
  6. F

I think I'm a bit late, but I think I'm going to pretend that I said goodnight on time anyway. So I find that I see that same few people in this thread. Is this normal? (:
  7. F

Official BMG Picture Thread Vol. 3

Re: Offical BMG Picture Thread Vol. 3 I feel like I'm attached to this place enough to have my face here. So here is my face. http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a134/Kat77/FCpic.png
  8. F

Ugh, Sundays make me really anxious. D: Like, right now I could swear that I didn't do something that I was supposed to and now its going to bite me in the ass tomorrow. ):
  9. F

Awe, sweet! I'm made of win again! :D My day has been made. /achievement reached. Have a fun run. :D!
  10. F

I can just imagine a Serperior taking a teddy bear into a corner and curling up around it lol. :p
  11. F

It's been so long since someone's referred to me as "FC" that it took me a few minutes to get it. >_< Shows how long my internet absence has been.
  12. F

It was basically just like a regular taco, but it had fried bread instead of a taco shell.
  13. F

I had an indian taco the other day. It was the strangest thing ever, but it was so delicious. x3
  14. F

Oh I'm far too little to crush anything. (x
  15. F

Nahh, it's a school thing. ): LOL A snorlax bed would be amazing. XD
  16. F

Yeahh, I know. xD I was taking supplements and all, but I don't think I can make it before Tuesday. And I was also planning on getting iron supplements as it is because I'm all fatigued and whatnot. My doctor told me to get some kind of "B12 Multivitamin Complex Iron" thing, I dont know, it...
  17. F

Yeahh. There is. I'm 18 and I have to weigh 110. I weigh 104. -_- EDIT: poundses .o-o
  18. F

I needed to gain six pounds to donate blood, so I started eating ramen frequently. Didn't work though. No weight gained. @_@ Sometimes I see some pokemon plushies in stores like FYE in my mall. Once they were at Claire's. I don't know what kind of stores your malls have, but yeahh. >_<
  19. F

Gosh, I go cook some ramen and this chat gets goin'. XD And Yeah, I've bought a few before. Burmy trash coat and east sea Shellos lol. (: the Shellos sat in my car against the windshield for the longest time.
  20. F

I remember a while back I wanted to get a plushie of every pokemon. ...Now I think I'd be spending a lot of time and money on that. Hi. I'll just sit here and pretend I've been in this conversation forever. XD
Back
Top Bottom