Search results for query: *

1. T

What was the last thing you did before you went on the computer just now?

I played Pokemon Emerald, My mono grass team beat Flannery after 10 retries. Thank you critical-hits!
  2. T

TheKILLERMareep and Mr. Slowpoke's Sprite Shop!

Yep, sure. I'll get alll of them done ASAP.
  3. T

Magikarp used Splash, its super effective!

Raichu, use BRICK BREAK!
  4. T

The Official Claim-A-Character Thread!

I claim Professor Oak! Professor Oak-The Magneton-15/2/11
  5. T

The In-Game Team Advice Thread

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. This is my Emerald team. I'm at Fortree City, I hate being overleveled! Blaziken/KFC Lv37. Bashful Nature HP - 119, ATK - 106, DEF - 61, SP.A - 94, SP.D - 67, SPE - 75 Double Kick, Aerial Ace, Blaze Kick, Flamethrower SHINY Crobat/Shineh...
  6. T

Animals, Plants and other Things not already used for Pokémon

Re: Animals, not already used for Pokémon A griffin pokemon. That would probably legendary.
  7. T

Contest Pure Ghost-type Showdown!

Cofagrigus FTW! My fav 5th gen pokemon.
  8. T

POKEMON R/S/E POSSIBLE REMAKES?

So I was playing pokemon and I noticed some things that could give us a hint that there might be 3rd gen REMAKES!! 1. BUILDINGS - In HGSS, the roof of the tunnel that connects two routes and cities, there is a rather familiar looking roof. What I mean is that it looks exactly like an...
  9. T

Favourite YouTuber...

Failblog is funny. "Failblog... *Falls off bike* Dot org!"
  10. T

What did you dream of last night?

What was Cynthia wearing?
  11. T

Rate the Signature Above You

9/10, who made the picture?
  12. T

Your "THATS NOT POSSIBLE" moments

I was battling the Snorlax that blocks Diglett Cave. So there I was, 1 PP left on my Typhlosion. I had one pokeball, it was a Quickball. It was at least 25 turns. Snorlax had about 1/3 HP. So I chucked my Quickball, knowing that it wouldn't catch the damn thing. Shakes once, Shakes twice...
  13. T

What was your first eeveelution?

I forgot to get the Eevee in Platinum, so I got a a hcked Umbreon. Shiny Umbreon is smexy!!
  14. T

MonoColour/Type Teams

Hello. So I have just recently downloaded Pokesav for HGSS (HAHA IMMA CHEATER!!) and I'm thinking of making a monocolour/type team. NOTE THAT THIS WILL BE IN-GAME ONLY SO DON'T SUGGEST STUFF LIKE "PARAFLINCH MR. MIME" OR "SCARFTAR" Ideas for monotype Water (Good variety of pokemon)...
  15. T

Contest Who's your favorite Rival?

Barry, I will never forget the "Barry Dance" in Platinum.
  16. T

Hair color?

Brown, the most unoriginal hair colour EVAR!
  17. T

Favourite YouTuber...

Aah, that thing "Fred". I hate his squeaky voice "HEY IT'S FREDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!" Fred must be destroyed.
  18. T

Sorry, but who's the Subway Master Nodori?
  19. T

Who shall do the sprite?
  20. T

Your first shiny. How? when? where?

I was fishing in the Resort Area looking for the level 100 Magikarp, and I found a shiny level 82 Magikarp. I failed at catching it.
Back
Top Bottom