• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. E

Offering Poketopia Magmortar, VGC2010 Shiny Eevee and VGC2009 Shiny Milotic!

Hi there, I am offering these Pokemon: Poketopia aka PKTOPIA Magmortar from the Pokemon Battle Revolution game Female Lv. 51 Modest Nature Moves: Flamethrower, Psychic, Hyper Beam, Solarbeam Ability: Flame Body VGC10 Shiny Eevee Male Lv. 50 Hardy Nature Moves: Iron Tail, Trump Card...
  2. E

Offering: Dream World Ability Kangaskhans

I am breeding DW ability Kangaskhans. I will gladly trade you one, provided that you trade me a female Pokemon with a DW ability.
  3. E

WANTED Desperately: Shiny Johto Starters

I really want all three shiny Johto starters. No hacks please. If you have one or more of them I will tell you what I would like them to be nicknamed. I can offer these Pokemon: For one of the shiny Johto Starters Shiny Lotad Shiny Ponyta Shiny Beldum For all three of the shiny Johto...
  4. E

Eeveelution 2.0's Shop of Infinite Awesomeness!

YOU CAN NOW POST! What I am offering: Shinies Lv. 1 Rash Shiny Male Lotad Lv. 1 Hardy Shiny Male Magikarp Lv. 1 Jolly Shiny Beldum Lv. 1 Impish Shiny Female Oddish Lv. 1 Brave Shiny Male Horsea with a Dragon Scale Lv. 1 Naughty Shiny Female Pichu Lv. 1 Hardy Shiny Male Ponyta Lv. 1...
  5. E

Wanted: 10 ANIV Pokemon and Event Celebi

I would like any legit 10 ANIV Pokemon and any legit Event Celebi that can activate the Giovanni Time Travel Event. I can't really offer much as I'm preparing to open a shop thread, but I can offer some PP Ups, HP Ups, Calcium, Protein and any of the other Stat/EV Boosting Vitamins. I can also...
  6. E

Pokeshifter Discussion Thread

This thread is for discussing the new feature that allows transfer of Pokemon from the Generation IV games to the Generation V games. I'll start up the conversation. Is it true that you can't transfer items from the Generation IV games through the Pokeshifter?
  7. E

Does anybody here play the Japanese Black and White without knowing Japanese?

Does anybody here play the Japanese Black and White without knowing Japanese? I'm wondering if this is even possible, because if it is possible, then I am going to try and buy the Japanese language games.
  8. E

Wanted: Multiple RNGers for a Shop

I'm want to start a Shop, but I don't really have any good Pokemon (that I want to trade, anyways), so I'm looking for a few RNGers to become a part of my future shop, since I can't open a shop with nothing to trade. Once I get some RNGers recruited, I will sign up for a Shop in the Shop Sign Up...
  9. E

Wanted: Free Eggs

I like hatching Eggs, so if anybody wants to give me some of their spare eggs, I will trade some Pokemon that I randomly caught. Use my SoulSilver FC, and please turn off Voice Chat, as it hurts my ears.
  10. E

Offering: 5 Shiny Faraway Island Mew

I am offering 5 cloned Shiny Faraway Island Mew. The person who had got the original cheated to get the Old Sea Map to get to Faraway Island to catch it, but the Shiny Mew itself is legit, which means that the cloned Shiny Mews are legit as well. They have a Timid Nature, and they are all on Lv...
  11. E

Offering: TONS of TMs!!!

Here are the TMs that I am offering: TM02 - Dragon Claw TM03 - Water Pulse TM07 - Hail TM09 - Bullet Seed TM11 - Sunny Day TM12 - Taunt (x2) TM13 - Ice Beam TM14 - Blizzard TM18 - Rain Dance TM19 - Giga Drain TM27 - Return TM28 - Dig TM29 - Psychic TM36 - Sludge Bomb TM37 -...
  12. E

Offering: Volt Tackle Pichu(s)

I am offering (currently) 9 Pichu(s?) that know Volt Tackle, but I can breed more. Here are my wants: Items: Heart Scales Light Ball Shiny Stone Pokemon: Any Legendaries (will trade 5 Pichu(s) for 1 Legendary) Any Events (will trade 6 Pichu(s) for 1 event Pokemon) Any Shinies (will...
  13. E

Looking for Pikachu from Yellow Forest and Munchlax from Victory Path

I'm looking for a legit Pikachu that knows Fly that is from the Yellow Forest Pokewalker Route, and a Munchlax that knows Self Destruct (or is it Explosion) from the (I think it's called) Victory Path Pokewalker Route. I can offer PP Ups or HP Ups. I can also offer a Star Piece. Use my...
  14. E

Wanted: Non-hacked and Non-cloned Pokemon with Pokerus

I would like a Non-hacked and Non-cloned (which means no Pokemon obtained by cheating) Pokemon that has the Pokerus, along with instructions on how to make Pokerus spread to other Pokemon. Also, does Pokerus go away even if you leave a Pokemon with it in the PC?
  15. E

Looking for legit legendaries and/or legit Event Pokemon

I'm looking for any legit (shiny and non shiny) Legendaries and legit Event Pokemon. I don't really have all that much to offer for them, other than some cloned master balls, or random pokemon. So if somebody is kind enough to give me some, I will add you as a friend. Unless you wouldn't want...
  16. E

I Really Dislike Shipping

It might just be because I'm a guy, but I really dislike Shipping. It just makes me ill in the stomach. I'm not trying to troll or spam, I'm just saying. Also, is this supposed to be a all girls thing, because I feel like I accidentally clicked on the wrong section. :sweat: :lol:
  17. E

Wanted: Any Shiny Starter Pokemon

I would like any shiny stater Pokemon. I have a lot of Chimchar with these moves: Leer, Double Kick, Blaze Kick and Overheat. That's (I think) 2 egg moves! Just post what you are offering and your FC. I can usually trade every night. Use my Pearl FC.
  18. E

Wanted: Spikey-Ear Female Pichu, I'll Trade A Heart Scale For It!

I would like the Spikey-Ear Female Pichu that was only obtainable through an event. I don't want a cloned or hacked one. I won't be able to trade you a rare Pokemon, but I can give you a Heart Scale for it. Use my SoulSilver Friend Code.
  19. E

Multiple Chimchar with Egg Moves avalible!

I have multiple Chimchar. Each Chimchar has (I think two) Egg Moves. Each one has the following moves: Leer, Double Kick, Blaze Kick and Overheat. I have quite a bit right now and I can hatch more. I do not hack or clone Pokemon and I will not accept hacked or cloned Pokemon in trades. Also, I...
  20. E

Your Top 3 Favorite Pokemon?

What are your Top 3 favorite Pokemon, and why? Mine are: Eevee: He can evolve into so many different types, and yet even without evolving him he is still a great Pokemon for battles, contests, breeding ect. Cyndaquil: The best starter Pokemon ever IMO. His evolutions are great and make...
Back
Top Bottom