Search results for query: *

• Users: archer
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. A

LF: DWF Spearow

Just like the title says, looking for any DWF Spearow (if I can have a choice in nature that would be FANTASTIC, but not an absolute necessity. Can offer the following: DWF: Absol, Bagon, Cubone, Delibird, Druddigon, Ducklett, Eevee, Heracross, Houndour, Igglybuff, Goldeen, Growlithe...
  2. A

Wanted: Transferring six Pokemon from White to White 2!

So it's time, after 6 or 7 months of meticulously breeding and training, for that special time where I bring in my new team for White 2. I'm very, very excited - but unfortunately am going to need someone to help me out with this somewhat time consuming endeavor. I'm certainly willing to offer...
  3. A

OF: DWF Pokemon, Egg Move Pokemon, Stones & Items

Hey all! Here's what I have to offer: DW Pokemon Egg Move Pokemon Items Not looking for much. First and foremost, I need some B/W2 tutoring on some B/W1 Pokemon. Specifically Spite to a Poochyena and Endeavor to a Taillow. Once that is taken care of I'll happily accept Vitamins, and less...
  4. A

Anyone offering BW2 move tutoring yet?

I figured it was time to ask. I'd love to work out a deal with someone if they are. I can offer various DWF, egg move Pokemon, and items. I also have the ability to buy Shards on my version of Black if need be. Let me know, thanks!
  5. A

Gimme Some Vitamins! (OF: Multiple DWF, Egg Move Pokes, Various Others, Items)

I want a whole lot of Vitamins! Any kind will do! A whole bunch to offer, simply for your Vitamins! Here's what I have to offer: Dream World Females (and Males!): An * indicates Pokemon would need to be bred if requested Eevee Vulpix (w/ Extrasensory) Houndour (w/ Punishment) Poochyena (w/...
  6. A

Male Starly/Ducklett/Rufflet with good Attack IV (Completed!)

I'm going to breed Brave Bird onto a Taillow, and I'd also like to give it a very good Attack IV, so what I need is a male Pokemon from its egg group that can pass on both the move and the IV. I can offer the following DWF: Vulpix, Eevee, Poochyena, Houndour, Zigzagoon, Pichu. I have lot's of...
  7. A

DWF (Eevee, Vulpix, Houndour, Taillow), Egg Moves (Zorua, Cyndaquil), Items

Offering: Zorua (Dark Pulse) Male: Bashful, Calm, Lonely, Jolly, Sassy, Hasty, Brave, Naughty, Careful, Rash, Mild, Quiet, Timid, Timid, Adamant, Hardy, Naive Female: Gentle, Adamant, Lonely, Impish, Mild, Lax, Relaxed, Relaxed, Modest, Brave, Bashful, Hasty, Quirky, Sassy, Docile, Timid...
  8. A

LF: Power Anklet, Power Band (COMPLETED!)

LF: Power Anklet, Power Belt, Power Band OF: DWF Eevee (males available as well) DWF Vulpix w/ Extrasensory DWF Pichu DWF Zigzagoon w/ Tickle Zorua w/ Dark Pulse (both genders) Cyndaquil w/ Extrasensory (both genders) Hold Items: Adamant Orb, Amulet Coin, DeepSeaScale...
  9. A

LF: Female Zigzagoon (Completed!)

Yes, I actually want a Zigzagoon. Now first, a question if someone could answer it for me, have Zigzagoon been released in the DreamWorld, and more importantly as a female? If so, I'd love a DWF Zigzagoon, but barring that, any ol' female Zigzagoon would do. Offering: DWF Pichu, DWF Eevee...
  10. A

LF: Power Bracer (Completed!)

Looking for a Power Bracer. Can offer a DWF Pichu, a Zorua w/ Dark Pulse, some DW Eevees (all males), a Cyndaquil, or one of the various EVO stones and Hold Items I have: Hold Items: Adamant Orb, Amulet Coin, DeepSeaScale, DeepSeaTooth, Destiny Knot, Dragon Scale, Dubious Disc, Eviolite...
  11. A

LF: Female Zorua w/ Quiet nature

So I've spent the last 2 or 3 days (I've honestly lost count) trying to breed for a female with the nature quiet and I'm having the worst luck and I'm about to beat my own head in with my DS, so if anyone has a Quiet Zorua (that I can then slap an Everstone on a breed Dark Pulse onto) you would...
  12. A

OF: DWF Pichu

Got a whole mess of DWF Pichu I just bred. Natures are as follow: Naughty, Bold, Naive, Lax, Careful, Jolly, Adamant, Rash, Sassy, Relaxed, Quirky, Brave, Lonely I'm looking for BrightPowder and PP Up/PP Max primarily. Feel free to make any offer though. PMs are welcome. Cheers!
  13. A

LF: Female Cyndaquil, Pichu/Pikachu, Zorua

Looking for the following Pokemon: Female Cyndaquil Female Pichu Female Zorua Level and nature don't matter, I'm going to use them for breeding. I just finished replaying through White so the bulk of what I have to offer is items, however I'm willing to let go of multiple things for...
  14. A

Offering: UT Pokemon w/ Hidden Ability & Egg Moves, Various Items & Stones

Everything must go! All available Pokemon are UT, Female, and have their Hidden Ability and an Egg Move. Vulpix, Drought Ability, Egg Move Hypnosis: Natures: Lax, Hasty, Adamant, Impish (x2), Brave, Hardy, Mild, Careful, Naive, Sassy Houndour, Unnerve Ability, Egg Move Spite: Natures: Jolly...
  15. A

Offering: DW Males Poochyena and Taillow, UT Female Eevee w/ Hidden Ability

Lv. 10 DW Poochyena - Male - Calm Lv. 10 DW Taillow - Male - Timid UT Eevee - Female - Naughty - Has Hidden Ability (Anticipation), Egg Move Curse Looking to offload these three, a PP Max or PP Up and they are yours. Feel free to make other offers, though. PM or VM is totally fine.
  16. A

Offering UT Drought Vulpix w/ Hypnosis

In the process of breeding a bunch of UT Drought Vulpix w/ Hypnosis. Following are available: Female: Calm Lax Hasty Adamant Bold Lonely Impish (x2) Brave Hardy Mild Timid (Traded!) Sassy Naive Male: Lonely Adamant Gentle Hasty Quirky Looking for: Dream World females w/ Hidden Ability...
  17. A

Looking For Female DreamWorld Pokemon (Vulpix, Poochyena, Taillow, Houndour, Eevee)

I'm looking for some female pokemon with their special ability for breeding. Have a variety of stuff to offer, so PM me and let me know what you're looking for and hopefully we can work something out. Thanks! Edit: No longer need the Vulpix.
  18. A

Wanted: Help transferring a few pokemon from Black to White

Just started my copy of White and I'm looking to bring over a few Pokemon I bred from my copy of Black, so I need a trustworthy individual to help me with this. It's six pokemon that I just need to send to you, switch games, and have you send back to me. I can offer a variety of stuff from my...
  19. A

Wanted: PP Max, PP Up, Star Pieces

Looking for as many PP Max, PP Up, and Star Pieces that I can find. Offering: Lv. 1 Eevee (3 available, all male, all with egg move Detect, natures are Timid, Modest, and Bold) Dusk Stone (2) Heart Scale (4) Leaf Stone Moon Stone Shiny Stone Sun Stone (2) Prism Scale Thunderstone Exp. Share...
  20. A

Wanted: Heart Scales & TM Tutoring!

Looking for a couple Heart Scales and someone to teach the following TM moves to a couple of my Pokemon: Double Team, Toxic, and Payback to my Umbreon Fire Blast to my Houndour Offering: Eevee (Lvl. 1 Male, Gentle) Eevee (Lvl. 5 Male, Docile) Eevee (Lvl. 15, Bold) Amulet Coin...
Back
Top Bottom