Search results for query: *

• Users: BuizelBoy
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. B

BuizelBoy's Guide to Running a Successful Contest.

Hello, its BuizelBoy again, you may have noticed my last rant about critiques which seems to have been totally ignored, I'm back with a guide on how to make a successful spriting tournament. I am currently coming to the closing stages of my spriting tournament, which has proven extremely popular...
  2. B

BuizelBoy's Master Spriting Championship.

Welcome to BuizelBoy's Master Spriting Championship. Start: 11/09/10 Round 1 End: 18/09/10 Round 2 End: 25/09/10 Round 3 End: 5/10/10 Round 4 End: 12/10/10 This is a competition for elite spriters across the forums. Firstly it is invite only, and therefore only the very best will be involved...
  3. B

Rating Sprites.

Approved by KeldoraDragon and Shiay. I've been at the member at this forums for a little while, I've met some great spriters and made some great friends. People may know me under other names from different forums - basically I stroll between different forums, checking out the art galleries, and...
  4. B

Contest Buizel or Sneasel?

Both are weasels, both have one evolution, which do you think is best? Unsurprisingly, I think Buizel... I never liked Sneasel, it looks too sly and like a generic 'cool' Pokemon. Buizel however has a rubber ring around his neck and a propellor tail! ^-^
  5. B

o hai der.

Forgot to post my thread, so 20 posts later I'm here. Well I'm Tom, I'm from the UK and I resumed spriting a few days ago - I used to sprite an awful lot and was an active member at Pokedox forums, I've been away from Pokemon for about a year and a half and have returned, so hey!
  6. B

BuizelBoy's Shop of Spriting Reopened! Scratches and Pixel-Overs!

Welcome to BuizelBoy's Shop of Spriting! Reopening this place as a technical sprite shop. No recolors or splices, just scratches and pixel-overs. If you want examples of my work, look here: My sprite thread. Rules. - All forum rules and guidelines apply. - Please be grateful and...
  7. B

BuizelBoy's Spriting Thread!

BuizelBoy's Scratch Thread. Welcome to BuizelBoy's Scratch Thread. I've been spriting for a very long time now, and about a year ago, I decided to try my hand at something much more advanced and technical - scratch spriting. Since my fakemon project came to nothing, this thread will return to...
Back
Top Bottom