Search results for query: *

• Users: Monforte
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. M

UT WISHMKR Jirachi!

Hi, everyone! I have a few WISHMKR Jirachi from the Pokémon Colosseum Bonus Disk that I'm willing to trade off. I'm currently looking for a legit, UT Manaphy or the Jungle, Savanna and Sandstorm Vivillon. Please let me know if you're interested, and feel free to post any offers on this thread...
  2. M

GEN VI: LF: Jungle, Savanna and Sandstorm Vivillon

Hi, everyone! I'm currently searching for the elusive Savanna, Jungle and Sandstorm Vivillon. I can offer legit Jirachi from the Colosseum Bonus Disk in return, as well as unlimited Archipelago Vivillon. Please let me know if you're looking for something else and I'll check if I have it. If...
  3. M

Need helping cloning a shiny Rattata

Hey guys, I need two clones of a shiny Rattata I caught on SoulSilver. Please VM me if you're interested in the task. You're all free to keep as many clones as you like. :)
  4. M

UT SMR2010 Jirachi

Hey guys, I'd like to know if someone has an UT SMR2010 Jirachi to spare. If you wouldn't mind, I'd also like to know the nature and characteristic of the Jirachi beforehand. I have plenty of Pokémon to offer, will update with a list if needed. Some Pokémon of interest I can think of now are...
  5. M

WANTED: UT WIN11/Gamestop Celebi and Ash's Pikachu

Hi, I'd like to know if any of you guys had an extra WIN11/Gamestop Celebi or Ash's Pikachu you'd like to trade with me. Regarding the WIN11/Gamestop Celebi, I'd appreciate it if you guys could post its nature and characteristic in this thread. Some things I'm willing to let go for it (all...
  6. M

Wanted: MISTRY Mew/WISHMKR Jirachi/Manaphy Egg

I'd like a MISTRY Mew, WISHMKR Jirachi or any legit Manaphy (one Manaphy egg from Ranger would be ideal). I'm willing to offer the following: MATTLE Ho-oh (Gentle) Lv. 100 UT XD Lugia (Serious) Lv. 50 UT RE Shiny Lotad (Rash) Lv. 4 RE Shiny Venomoth (Serious) Lv. 39 RE Shiny Weezing...
  7. M

Wanted: SS Groudon & Legit Celebi

Please let me know if you guys have them. If you want, I'll give you back the SS Groudon after I'm done with it (I only need it to get the Jade Orb). Any legit Celebi would be fine. I just want it to be legit. Also, if you guys have a UT WISHMKR Jirachi, i'd happily take it. Some of my offers...
  8. M

Offering: UT, RE Lvl. 4 Shiny Lotad

Just found it when I finally decided to reset my Sapphire game, it is UT and Lvl. 4, Rain Dish ability, Rash nature (OT: Brendan, ID: 08080). If you are interested please reply and tell me what you have to offer, I will update this post sometime to let you know what I'm interested in. I can...
  9. M

Wanted: TM73 Thunder Wave

I'm willing to offer: Shiny Salamence (Female) Lvl. 100 Shiny Dugtrio (Male) Lvl. 100 Mattle Ho-Oh Lvl. 100 Gentle Nature Master Ball x 6 Any TM obtainable in Pokémon Colosseum/XD Any item/berry obtainable in Pokémon Colosseum/XD I will update the Offering list if something worthy...
  10. M

Wanted SMR2010 Jirachi

Please, if you guys have a SMR2010 Jirachi I will happily trade the following Pokémon/items for it: Shiny Salamence (Female) Lvl. 100 Shiny Dugtrio (Male) Lvl. 100 Mattle Ho-Oh Lvl. 100 Gentle Nature Master Ball x 6 Any TM obtainable in Pokémon Colosseum/XD Any item/berry obtainable in...
Back
Top Bottom