• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. V

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat, Vol. 3

It's crazy that I haven't been here for almost 3 months :I
  2. V

Mafia Jackie Chan Adventures Mafia - The Dark Hand (+ Jackie Chan!) win!

Re: Jackie Chan Mafia: Quest for the Talismans - Night 0 - Role Confirmations [8/30/1 Confirmed and stuff.
  3. V

Mafia War Room Mafia 2 - GAME END - TOWN (+ INDEPENDENT) VICTORY!

Re: War Room Mafia 2 - DAY 4 - Come on, town! - 8/30/11 Sorry I didn't get to post last phase, guys. I am about to move so activity will be limited until Thursday. ...But I will still try to show up once a phase. I have also noticed that Mijz seems to be strangely... absent. I don't know what...
  4. V

Re: War Room Mafia 2 (TWR vs TRW) - DAY 3 - Not a War Room Mod! D: - 8/28/11 So I see we're lynching someone "just because." Now comes the time to decide between following the crowd and risk being a pawn, or not and risk being an outcast.
  5. V

Mafia Jackie Chan Adventures Mafia - The Dark Hand (+ Jackie Chan!) win!

Re: Jackie Chan Mafia: Quest for the Talismans Oh my God I love this. My brother and I are watching all 5 seasons of this on Netflix... It's like a sign ._. Count me in
  6. V

Re: War Room Mafia 2 (TWR vs TRW) - NIGHT 2 - Host is not amused - 8/27/11 So many watchers-and-waiters this game! Safer in the shadows, as they say.
  7. V

Mafia The Simpsons Mafia - The End... (12/9/11)

Re: The Simpsons Mafia - Night 1: Good, Bad but no Ugly Maaaaajor bummer, dudes. Good luck, town :P
  8. V

Re: War Room Mafia 2 (TWR vs TRW) - DAY 2 - Better luck this time - 8/26/11 Meta is only useful for SKILLZ APPRAISAL. I would like to select a random person to vote for, but God forbid I be wrong and some sort of bandwagon snowballs whilst I slumber. Plus the nubs dead from yesterday doesn't...
  9. V

Re: The Simpsons Mafia - Day 1: It begins... I was implying, of course, that either of you could be the faker. y u no quit while u ahead
  10. V

Re: The Simpsons Mafia - Day 1: It begins... This is exciting! Who to belieeeveee I'm going to tentatively Vote: Iteru because his picture file was a .png. Don't ask me how that is relevant :I
  11. V

Re: War Room Mafia 2 (TWR vs TRW) - N1 - Night Actions! - 8/25/11 I feel like there have been more amazing comebacks. We got this :)
  12. V

Re: The Simpsons Mafia - Night 0: Role Confirmations and Final Signups Confirmed
  13. V

Re: War Room Mafia 2 (TWR vs TRW) - Day 1 - That lulzy host - 8/24/2011 So much is happening :x I agree that Con boy just is inexperienced... is this his first game or something?
  14. V

Re: War Room Mafia 2 (TWR vs TRW) - Day 1 - That lulzy host - 8/24/2011 Less exciting than I thought. CARRY ON.
  15. V

Re: War Room Mafia 2 (TWR vs TRW) - Day 1 - That lulzy host - 8/24/2011 lyk wut?
  16. V

Rabbit Doubt II -- WOLVES WIN

-- Did you have fun playing Rabbit Doubt? Would you play again? For the phase I played it was fun :3 -- What could be done to improve Rabbit Doubt? You know, I can't think of anything. I thought the concept was pretty neat. -- Was my explanation of everything within the game clear? Is there...
  17. V

Re: War Room Mafia 2 (TWR vs TRW) - Night 0 - CONFIRM ROLES - 8/22/2011 Oh hey confirmed
  18. V

Re: War Room Mafia 2 (TWR vs TRW) - SIGN-UPS - 8/22/2011 In!
  19. V

First Annual War Room Awards - Voting Thread - Voting Closed - Winners to come soon!

Re: First Annual War Room Awards - Voting Thread Best Town Performance Vote: Rayne in BMGf Mafia III Best Mafia Performance Vote: Sourcandy in the War Room Mafia Best Independent Performance Vote: Coasting Wingull in Falconwing Mafia Most Sportsmanlike Conduct Vote: Rayne in general Most...
  20. V

Re: The Simpsons Mafia Haha I'll play.
Back
Top Bottom