Search results for query: *

• Users: Vagabunda
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. V

or GEN IV: Flawless Feebas [Completed, thanks :)]

I'm looking for a flawless Calm or Bold Feebas. I'm offering a wide selection of flawless Pokémon in return. I hate to say this, but ask and I'll look if I have it. I know how you all hate not having immediate options :P Yep... thanks for looking :)
  2. V

DW Leafeon

I'm looking for a DW Leafeon with perfect IVs and a nature of Jolly or Adamant, preferably Adamant. I will do my best to fill any Pokémon-based requests for payment, such as other flawless Pokémon. Thanks!
  3. V

Cool stuff :P

I'm always on the prowl for cool things, like flawless Pokémon in either Gen 4 or Gen 5. I have a ton of stuff I can offer in return... Just name something and I'll check if I have it! Thanks for looking :3
  4. V

Dittos Galore

So. I have every nature Ditto, all flawless. Sounds awesome, no? Make an offer, if I like it then woo-hoo! I'll put you on the trade waitlist and I'll hit you up when I can trade. JUST BECAUSE I'M ONLINE DOESN'T MEAN I CAN TRADE. But feel free to inquire anyway :P **I should warn perhaps that...
  5. V

WANTED: Rare Candy

Hi. I need a Rare Candy to level up my Eevee in Eterna Forest... So, I'm not sure what someone wants for one? Be reasonable! Thanks :)
  6. V

OFFERING: Random Events.

I have: Crown Beasts TRU Arceus Celebi (various) Mew (various) Deoxys (various) {all FLAWLESS} Jirachi (various) {Gamestp FLAWLESS} TRU Dragonite Satoshi's Pikachu Manaphy and a shiny Manaphy. And maybe some others... I dunno :) Let's make a deal. GIVEAWAY OVER! I fell waaaay behind with...
  7. V

[Closed!]

Hey guys :) I have everything I need now! I want to start EV training for myself... So, obviously, it would be a great idea to have the Power Items (plus a Macho Brace)! I already have the Weight and Bracer, so I need the other 4 (well, 5). Just make an offer, as I have no idea what people...
  8. V

[Closed.]

But not just any Squirtle! I'm looking for a near-flawless Squirtle. Ideally, the IVs should be: 31/x/31/31/31/31 but I see the impracticality of requesting this. Therefore, I'm placing a priority on these IVs: 31/x/31/31/x/x SpD and Spe should at least be 25, though. Also, I'm looking...
  9. V

WANTED: Ditto and Eevee

Hello all :) I need a MODEST DITTO to breed with my Espeon to get a modest Eevee with Fake Tears :P If you want, I can only borrow the Ditto for a little while so I can knock off a few eggs (I promise I'm trustworthy!) I also need a jolly Eevee, if anyone has one laying around. I can offer...
  10. V

WANTED: A few specific TMs

Hey guys, I need the TM for Focus Punch, the TM for Blizzard, the TM for Substitute, the TM for Earthquake, the TM for U-Turn, the TM for Fire Blast, the TM for Focus Blast, the TM for Brick Break, and the TM for Roost (WOW, now THAT is a lot!). Can anyone help? I can offer: fossils (bar Skull)...
  11. V

WANTED: Nothing as of now :)

Yep. I'm looking for a Protector (thanks ThorDrummer!), a Shed Shell (thanks ThorDrummer and Organized Chaos!), and a Dubious Disc (thanks blackknight8503!). If anyone has one that they're willing to give up, then fantastic :3 Guys, I need TM79 (Dark Pulse) (thanks Lawliett). Can anyone...
  12. V

Wanted: 'Dex Fillers!

Alright guys. I need A LOT of Pokémon to finish my Pokédex, hopefully y'all can help me with at least some ;) NEEDED: 001/002/003: Bulbasaur/Ivysaur/Venusaur 023/024: Ekans/Arbok 039/040: Jigglypuff/Wigglytuff 046/047: Paras/Parasect 048/049: Venonat/Venomoth 079/080: Slowpoke/Slowbro...
  13. V

Trade completed.

If anyone has a Wide Lens, I'd really appreciate one for my Ninetales ;) Please be reasonable in what you're asking for in return for it. I mostly can offer things like Shards, Evolution Stones, Fossils, a select few egg-move Pokémon, Pearl Pokémon, Heart Scales, et cetera. If you ask for BT...
  14. V

Spikes Snorunt || Synthesis + Sleep Powder Roselia

I'm on a mission to breed a timid female. However, it hasn't been so easy... Would anyone be interested in Snorunts that have the egg move Spikes? I have around 15 extras so far. Right now I'm looking for a Life Orb, Choice Specs, and Choice Band. However, I'm still open to all offers...
  15. V

WANTED: EV TRAINER(S)

Hi, I have four three two four three Pokémon that I need EV trained. You don't have to do all of them, of course, but like one would be great. In terms of payment, you can keep a copy of the final result, plus I have a couple things like Heart Scales, Shards, Star Pieces, and fossils if you're...
  16. V

Wanted: Choice Band, Choice Specs, Life Orb

I'm looking for Choice Bands, Choice Specs, and Life Orbs. I can offer some Pearl Pokémon as Dex fillers, Shards, Heart Scales, Water Stones, Leaf Stones, Moon Stones, Star Pieces... Please and thank you :)
  17. V

OFFERING - Mystery Eggs!

I have way too many eggs. Like, way too many. If you want an egg, just trade me a fodder Pokémon and we're good to go. Also, I have too many Shroomish and Growlithe if you want one of those for some reason... Please, just take the eggs!
  18. V

WANT - TM 24 *** Please?

Hi, I really need a Thunderbolt TM for a project I'm doing. For the most part I have Heart Scales and Shards to trade, along with like a motherload of Water Stones. If anyone could help me out I'd really, really appreciate it.
  19. V

WANTED - Poochyena

I was looking for a Poochyena or Mightyena, any nature or level (but not hacked). I don't have many Pokémon, but I can get a female Charmander, Squirtle, or Turtwig. I also have Shards, Heart Scales, and Stones to offer in return. Thanks for helping me out!
  20. V

OFFERING: UT Feebas & Eevee

Aight so I have a bunch of Feebas and Eevee that need good homes. All are just out of the egg. FEEBAS NUM001: relaxed nature, male NUM004: lax nature, female NUM005: careful nature, female NUM006: serious nature, female NUM008: hasty nature, male NUM010: calm nature, male EEVEE They all know...
Back
Top Bottom