Search results for query: *

1. G

Community

Forgot I could vote for more than one person but Abed and the dean are the best. Season 3's been pretty great so far, last episode especially was one of my favorites in the series.
  2. G

What was the last Manga you put your hands on?

Medaka Box 121 This was pretty much my favorite chapter
  3. G

Your favourite scenes from anime?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpgSSjyiSJM From the final episode of Paranoia Agent so I suppose a spoiler warning would suffice here. Easily the best moment in the show.
  4. G

Anime What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

Steins;Gate episode 1 Okabe is great but Mayuri's intolerable Mayuri's hat is a better character than Mayuri herself
  5. G

Wii U Discussion

Japan also happens to enjoy both Dragon Quest and MMORPGs This could be pretty huge if they do it right.
  6. G

Wii U Discussion

Square-Enix's Dragon Quest event - DQX to Wii and Wii U, online, 3DS interactivity | GoNintendo - What are YOU waiting for? Dragon Quest X coming to Wii and Wii U as an MMORPG. Looks like we'll never ever have to worry about the Wii U not making enough money.
  7. G

Rumiko Takahashi's most well-known manga?

Inu Yasha but it should be Maison Ikkoku
  8. G

Music What Japanese Song Are You Currently Addicted To?

Bahasa Palus Jazz'n Mix Great song + great show
  9. G

Official BMG Picture Thread Vol. 2

I got some new clothes so I took pictures
  10. G

What Shows Do You Like/Dislike?

Gonna stick to currently running shows for the moment, I might do more later I dunno. Like: Community Modern Family Misfits Shameless Parks and Recreation 30 Rock It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia Hell's Kitchen Futurama Dislike: Two and a Half Men Big Bang Theory Family Guy Cleveland Show
  11. G

Your "YES!" moments

Shiny Escavalier Caught it way back in Black and I finally got a chance to trade it to my main game recently.
  12. G

Your favorite Anime?

Finally got a real list together with a couple updates: 1. Trapeze 2. Kaiji 3. Giant Robo 4. Paranoia Agent 5. Katanagatari
  13. G

Review BW041: Climactic Don Battle! Emonga VS Dageki!!

I liked how Iris won, it was much better use of in-game rules than you usually see in the anime.
  14. G

Review BW041: Climactic Don Battle! Emonga VS Dageki!!

Incredible episode. I spent like 20-30 minutes meticulously screencapping the entire Sawk fight.
  15. G

CyberConnect2 developed MegaMan legends 3

He just said he'd like to do it, that doesn't mean a whole lot unless the higher ups at Capcom OK it first.
  16. G

Manga Vs Anime

When we're talking straight up manga to anime or anime to manga adaptations, I think the original usually fares better. There are obvious exceptions though and I think Shounen gets the worst of it. Other demographics (well still not perfect) tend to fare better IMO. I find videogame...
  17. G

Nintendo 3DS vs. PlayStation Vita: Which shall prevail?

Assuming the 3DS manages to pick up steam this holiday season (with the price drop and all the first party titles coming in) I think they'll both do well. If it doesn't, the Vita will probably have the edge.
  18. G

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) Yeah I've tried it myself, your Pokemon won't off themselves if Final Gambit doesn't work. One of the reasons I like it more than Explosion and the like.
  19. G

Overall honest opinions of Pokemon Adventures/Special

Well with a thread like this it's only natural that more people who dislike it would come out to say so. Anyways I really like the manga, but I always found the FRLG arc massively overrated. It felt like it had all the potential to be a good arc, but largely wasted it by rushing towards the...
  20. G

SHONEN JUMP and Pokémon?

Reburst coming to Jump would be weird since Viz already has an online magazine for Sunday. But you never know.
Back
Top Bottom