Search results for query: *

1. O

How well do you know the Pokémon TCG? Lets take it to the test!

There are 10 questions about the Pokémon TCG. Q1. If you have a Claffa and a Clafairy, will the Clafairy always say Stage 1? Q2. Do you have to start the game with a Basic Pokémon? Q3. In the Pokémon TCG, does Clafairy evolve using a Moon Stone? Q4. The Bench section is for: A: Hurt...
  2. O

Your favourite Pokémon game?

Whats your favourite Pokémon Game... is it: Pokémon Emerald Vesian Pokémon Saphire Vesion Pokémon Ruby Version Pokémon Fire Red Version Pokémon Leaf Green Version Pokémon Siver Version Pokémon Gold Version Pokémon Crystal Version Pokémon Diamond Vesion Pokémon Pearl Version Mine is...
  3. O

What is your favourite Pokémon Card?

My favourite Pokémon Card is my two promo Salamences.
  4. O

???

Who here has the EON TICKET ??? I REALLY WANT IT.....BADLY!!!!!!!!!! if have it, please reply to this thread
  5. O

A Guide To Pokémon Emerald Version

First things first.... You've just moved to Littleroot Town with the family. Explore the town and then head North along Route 101 till you run into Prof Birch. He's in trouble and asks you to release one of the three Pokemon: Water-type Mudkip, Grass-type Treecko or Fire-type Torchic. Make your...
  6. O

Who do you think you are?

Ethier, Ash- The great battle winner, Misty- loves water pokemon or brock- who loves good looking girls.
  7. O

My Fake Pokemon Card

My fake pokemon card is called Baboo. It is a grass type,it has 4 legs, 2 eyes, and a body which looks like flying object.
  8. O

My Pokemon Cards

Pokemon: Feebas Milotic Kyogre Mudkip Marshtomp Goldeen Seaking Snorunt Glalie Lotad Wingull Pelipper Krabby Corsola Horsea Seadra Psyduck Spheal Cloyster Clamperl Tentacool Barboach Whiscash Poliwag Squirtle Corphish Marill Lapras Nidoran(up) Sunkern Pineco...
Back
Top Bottom