Search results for query: *

• Users: Sazando
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. S

The Contest of British Ivysaur- Week 1-Dark

Welcome. Calling all spriters. In this contest your skill will be tested to make a dark pokemon Any type of spriting is welcome(extra points for scratch) The contest will start today and end on September 20 Dark is loosely desribed, it can be anything a splice, a scratch or even a...
  2. S

Metagross's Animation Contest Week 1 Theme: Green

Hey Guys! I have noticed a few of you guys can make great animations :) So............I decided to make a sprite contest completely for animations Theme is Green can be grass pokemon,battles,forest scene,etc. Make anything Format for deciding winner: Overall design: Creativity...
  3. S

Red Metagross's sprites

Ok Hi Welcome............... Rulz 1.Be Nice 2.Say what gen sprite to use 3.I am a begginer so dont say I suck. Constructive critism is welcome. Recolors Examples: Outline(I do any color) example: Devamps example: Thats all for now................:phew:
  4. S

Red Metagrosses Sprites

*This is a thread to help me practice and learn Hey I stink at spriting but would like some help practicing with revamps and devamps I will post one but please help me think of good pokemon to do I really need help with revamps Oddish Platinum devamp (its fine, not good but fine) Blue revamp...
  5. S

HEY!

HEY I'M NEW NICE TO MEET YOU MY FRIEND AKA SHINY POLIWAG SAID IT WAS NICE HERE SO HEY oh sorry caps lock was on:banghead: XD
Back
Top Bottom