Search results for query: *

1. A

Can the anime continue without Ash? Or Pikachu?

Who does the pokemon anime revolve around more? Is Ash the true face of the Pokemon anime, with Pikachu being a part of his story, or is Pikachu the main mascot of pokemon? Could the anime go on without Ash, and can we just give another trainer a Pikachu, to make it seem like Pikachu is the...
  2. A

Do you think Team Plasma's story will be changed?

I didn't see a thread like this, but if there is...but if not... In my opinion, Team Plasma has got to be the most outrageous and hypocritical group of evil doers introduced to pokemon yet. In the games, they constantly speak of how people especially trainers abuse pokemon. They say that...
  3. A

Do you believe Pikachu's power resets?

It didn't start until AG in Hoenn started. Pikachu was sick, and it's electric power was off. Team Rocket had the machine that absorbed all of Pikachu's excess electricity. Could that machine have taken a bit more from Pika's storage? Again, after battle frontier, Pikachu defeats Regice...
  4. A

New Bulb on the Block!

Hey everyone! As you can see I'm new here! I'm Afrojisiac-19! I've been a lurker of these forums and I finally decided to make a page on here! Love the layout! How is everyone??
Back
Top Bottom