Search results for query: *

1. M

Pokemon Sky Academy: Regeneration (Start Up)

"Thanks you three and thank you everyone" said Stacy as she looked at Peter once again. "We'll always have each other" she whispered
  2. M

"Of course I am" said Stacy as she held Peter's hand tightly with a smile. Nicole and Maisy left Nicole's room with their bags packed. "Looks like were done here" said Maisy to Nicole, who nodded.
  3. M

((The only guy that got away xD)) Nicole and Maisy had became good friend and were helping each other pack their bags. Stacy was in her apartment sorting the family's suitcases.
  4. M

OOC: Aww you guys. I'm so sorry. All three of you make me feel special all the time and your all great.
  5. M

Mafia Pokémon Ranger: Guardian Signs Mafia - ENDGAME - Mission Failed... [Societea wins]

Re: Pokémon Ranger: Guardian Signs Mafia - 3/25 - Day 8 - The Lone Ranger Yeah but not immediately...I want my vote to count xD
  6. M

Mafia Pokémon Ranger: Guardian Signs Mafia - ENDGAME - Mission Failed... [Societea wins]

Re: Pokémon Ranger: Guardian Signs Mafia - 3/25 - Day 8 - The Lone Ranger I want to kill the mafia before I go... Vote: Soulmaster I'm going to need a replacement btw
  7. M

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat, Vol. 3

Hi everyone...this'll be the last time I say hi on here.
  8. M

Re: Pokémon Ranger: Guardian Signs Mafia - 3/24 - Night 7 - Mistress of Disguise Riiiiggghhht xD This is why I need to play mafia games more often...I need to know all this stuff xD
  9. M

Re: Pokémon Ranger: Guardian Signs Mafia - 3/24 - Night 7 - Mistress of Disguise But like....you HAVE to be mafia to be godfather, right? You can't be a independanmt or townie to be a godfather, you msut be partnered with the mafia.
  10. M

Stacy actually had a mannequin in her room with a blue wig to fool people. She was hiding somewhere else. Using her mermaid powers she had gone to the beach and swam quite a distance out and stayed underwater....peeping ever so slightly every so often to see if anyone was there. Maisy and...
  11. M

The Stories of Our Lives OOC Lounge/RP Discussion

.....Potato? I have no clue lol.
  12. M

Re: Pokémon Ranger: Guardian Signs Mafia - 3/24 - Night 7 - Mistress of Disguise I always do this xD I need to read the title properly xD I actually thought I was being clever because I made sure to scan everyones post above me and I saw Mintaka bold Soulmaster so I assumed it was voting xD...
  13. M

TOTAL DRAMA-AS POKéMON!Game NOW OVER:A Winner Is SOULMASTER!

Re: TOTAL DRAMA-AS POKéMON! Whoop...I'm lopunny
  14. M

Re: Pokémon Ranger: Guardian Signs Mafia - 3/24 - Night 7 - Mistress of Disguise Why is nobody believing Nytie is not a godfather.....you have to be mafia to be godfather right...of course. And he has been confirmed non mafia by not just the cop but myself and others. It's obvious Soulmaster...
  15. M

But I pay them xD Nah jks. But bloody hell, what do these 99 guests do? xD
  16. M

Re: Pokémon Ranger: Guardian Signs Mafia - 3/23 -Day 7 - Requiem for a Go-Rock Quad What?
  17. M

Why wouldn't they join....they can come to my boudoir and have tea? Don't get better then that xD
  18. M

Hi guests.....well come to my boudoir. Tea? xD
  19. M

TOTAL DRAMA-AS POKéMON!Game NOW OVER:A Winner Is SOULMASTER!

Re: TOTAL DRAMA-AS POKéMON! Lindsay please.
  20. M

But everyone likes this name xD You do know I'm just being a drama queen and don't really mean it lol
Back
Top Bottom