• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. H

Wanted: Reshiram or Tornadus

I know this is a tall offer, especially since it came out recently, but I would like to obtain Reshiram or Tornadus from somebody. Im willing to offer one of the Shiny Event Beasts (Entei, Raikou, or Suicune) OR the Event Celebi. Note that all of these are on White Version, and from the...
  2. H

Hello Everyone!!!

Thats a good question! I guess as long as you drown them in syrup, there both equally tasty!
  3. H

Hello Everyone!!!

Hello peoples, my name is HamBro. I am a huge Pokemon fan, been playing since Red and Blue, and even got the Pokemon Game Boy Color, and Yellow that came with it. It is also where I got my favorite Pokemon, which turns out to be the first Pokemon I ever had, Squirtle. I have played every...
Back
Top Bottom