Search results for query: *

• Users: Cassie
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. C

Timid and Modest Synchs

I'm looking for a timid and modest synch, offering alot, so let me know what you would like :)
  2. C

BW- Dream World females

I'd like any I don't already have. Here are the ones I have so far- Tangela Ponyta Shinx Lickitung Nidoran-female Bidoof I know I don't have many yet, but my game got lost the first time it was sent, so I didn't get it in until about a week ago... Anyway, I can't read japanese s I...
  3. C

Lvl 40-42 MALE Roselia

I need it for breeding purposes. I can offer shinies or events!!
  4. C

Someone who can IV RNG

I need the following things done and all flawless and NOT shiny. Rhyhorn-Adamant (May have it soon) Chimchar-Hasty/Naive Feebas-Bold (HP Grass 70 would be nice so if you need to set the IVs according let that is fine ^_^) Ralts-Jolly/Adamant(Getting a good one soon so yeah...) Pichu-Timid...
  5. C

Someone who can RNG catchable pokemon

I need someone to RNG me all ditto natures except timid and modest, all being with highest IVs possible. You will forever get free pokemon from my shop. They can NOT be ARed. they must be RNGed.
  6. C

Manaphy Eggs from pokemon ranger!

I'll trade some stuff from my shop for them!!
  7. C

Wanted:English Flawless Ditto

I need this so I can use the everstone trick while doing IV breeding. I'll offer something from my shop, or I'll offer a Trophy Case poke if someone will trade it too my Plat. and then get the poke from my HG. Thanks! :)
  8. C

2 Distributors

Well I held a giveaway, but turns out I don't have time to do much giving away with school. So I need two people to distribute to the people on the thread I put up on a misdreavus giveaway. If you help you can keep a clone of the misdreavus for yourself and you can get ONE thing from my trophy...
  9. C

TM Gyro Ball

I'll give something from my shop for it :)
  10. C

Shiny Misdreavus Giveaway is over

I have to many orders right now to give away anymore so the giveaway is OVER I successfully RNGed my first shiny a misdreavus and wanted to give one to a few people. So I'll have this open til tmmw midnight EST. I can't trade tonight but I'll be available tmmw. :mail: People who want it. People...
  11. C

Toxic TM and Water Stone

I need it for a pokemon I'm EV training so I'm willing to trade 2 things from my shop for these. :D
  12. C

Flawless Foreign Ditto

I'm trying to RNG shiny IV'd pokes. I'll trade 2 of anything in my shop for one!!!
  13. C

2 Blue Shards

I'm willing to trade a pokemon from my shop for them :D
  14. C

Someone a lot of BP

I need a charmander to learn fire punch. If you could help I'll offer 2-3 things from my shop.
  15. C

Earthquake TM

Got it.
  16. C

RNG breeder

I REALLY REALLY need someone who can RNG IV's or shinyness for my shop. PLEASE let me know if you can help.
  17. C

IV RNG Egg move breeder.

I need who can do all of these for my shop.You can make your own thread with what you are offering and whatnot.
  18. C

Chihuahuaowner's Shop of Everything+1!! Update as of 9-4-10!!! More IV'd pokes!

RULES 1. Be patient. 2. If I ever mess up an order please let me know, I'll even give something as consolation. 3. No spam or rudeness or rushing. 4. Be sure to specify EXACTLY what you want in terms of EV spreads. 5. Ask for any extra info on the pokemon. 6. You have to set up the trade cause...
  19. C

Offering Events/shinies for ones I don't have

I have these to offer Events MICHINA Arceus Alamos Darkari M10 Celebi The three crown beasts TRU Arceus Satoshi's Pikachu PCP Pichu Regigigas Worlds Weavile Worlds Lucario VGC Eevee Manaphy Mystery Mew Lvl 1 Giratina and Palkia TRU Shaymin VGC Milotic Goon's Scizor Pal City Lucario Pal City...
Back
Top Bottom