Search results for query: *

1. D

Offering - Egg move Pokemon *UPDATED 19TH AUGUST*

All the pokemon are infected with pokerus ill be trying to regularly update with new Pokemon aswell as restocking the more popular ones so be sure to check back here :) Wants Id prefer this stuff: Gen 1-4 Pokemon Egg Move Pokemon Dream World Pokemon but most things will be ok if you...
  2. D

Wanted: Male Ralts with Synchronoise

As the title says im after a male Ralts with the egg move Synchronoise if anyone has one or can breed one. The ability isnt important but i would like the nature to be either Lonely,Gentle,Hasty or Mild ( in order of preferance :) ) i can offer any of the other egg move pokemon i have in my...
  3. D

closed

got a new thread could a mod please close this now if they see it :) thanks
  4. D

Not needed anymore

:)
  5. D

Offering: Breeding clearout - Egg move pokemon all with pokerus ;)

CURRENTLY UNABLE TO TRADE AS MY DS IS BROKEN :( ok so i got my first batch of pokemon that ive bred in white to hopefully get rid of and all the pokemon are infected with pokerus :) ill add some more when these go down Wants Id prefer this stuff: Gen 1-4 Pokemon Egg Move Pokemon...
  6. D

Lots of egg move Pokemon to clear out

ok so i fell behind a bit on my clearing out so need to hopefully get rid of all these, so may aswell make this a giveaway so offer what you want :P Offering Croagunk - Payback/Cross Chop/Dynamic Punch/Focus Blast Female/Naive/Dry Skin Female/Hardy/Dry Skin Male/Quirky/Anticipation...
  7. D

Wanted: *Trade Complete*

anyone able to do me a big favour and help me transfer 4 pokemon from my diamond onto my soul silver :)
  8. D

Offering: Loads of egg move Pokemon to clear out

thought it was time i did my first clear out on here. These are all egg move pokes bred by me. i have more i have to shift but ill add those as these hopefully get traded :) Croagunk - Payback/Cross Chop/Dynamic Punch/Focus Blast *NEW* Female/Naive/Dry Skin Female/Mild/Anticipation...
  9. D

Oh, Herrow

thought id best do one of these intro things ^^. ive played pokemon games ever since they came out but ended up selling all my games a few years ago since i was the only person i knew who played em so my interest in em went down :/. but i bought diamond a few months back and been playing that...
Back
Top Bottom