Search results for query: *

1. S

Is anyone disappointed about the lack of evolutions to old Pokémon?

I haven't gotten Sun or Moon yet, only played the demo, but I didn't really care about spoilers this time around, so I looked at the whole new Pokedex. There are some really interesting ones, like Pyukumuku, which I think of as a Shuckle with better stat distribution. I can't help but be...
  2. S

LF Steven's Shiny Beldum Event

I recently bought AlphaSapphire in digital download, but for it to feel omplete I'd really like the shiny beldum event that I missed as well. I have two of each of the shiny beasts (Raikou, Entei, Suicune) from the Movie 13 event so I'd be willing to trade one of those. My Y Friend code is in...
  3. S

If you could add 30 Base Stat points to any Pokémon, which one would you pick?

You can add the points to any stat of any Pokémon. It doesn't have to be limited to one stat - you can add 10 points to three of its stats and things like that. Personally, I'd add 30 HP to Shuckle. It's one of my favourite Pokémon and adding to its HP a little bit might actually make it usable.
  4. S

Trading Protean Froakies.

So a few days ago I was lucky enough to get a Japanese Protean Froakie through the Wonder Trade. Now that I've completed the main story I decided I'd breed Froakies to trade some of them away! Altogether I have 5 of them, 4 males and one female. The males have the following natures: Lonely -...
  5. S

For those of you with an above-average knowledge of wiring.

Yesterday in Metalwork we soldered wires to switches, which will allow us to toggle on/off a fan that'll push a car forward. But today one of the wires broke off the switch, and I'm not sure if there's any point in trying to put it back on. Here's a picture of the part of the switch the wire was...
  6. S

One game or two?

So, do you prefer to save money and get just one version, or do you get both? The only time I've gotten both was with B/W, and that was because of a mistake we made. Still, it was a profitable mistake, since I got both. But I don't mind having only 1 normally. Over to you.
  7. S

Do Battle Points seem too hard to obtain to you?

Last I checked, at the PWT winning a tournament, not counting World Leaders and Champions, gives up to 3 BP. So to get even a damn Power Item, you need to win 6 or more of them. And don't get me started on TMs - even the really crappy ones cost 6 BP, so 2 tournaments. Not to mention Rare Candies...
  8. S

Nuclear power - are you for it or against it?

On one hand, it's very efficient. On the other, get it wrong, and the results could be disastrous. For me the pros outweigh the cons, and vice versa. So I'm on the fence about it. What about you?
  9. S

How to disable the "New Subscribed Posts" notification?

Title says it all, really. This has been driving me crazy.
  10. S

2012! What are you looking forward to?

Do you believe the Maya? Waiting for the 21st of December? Or maybe you think personally that's utter bullshit, and just can't wait for whatever the year might bring? Post it here! I'll be starting secondary/middle school this September, so personally I'm really excited.
  11. S

Curse/Yawn Stunfisk

Well, I recently started breeding for a shiny Stunfisk with Curse and Yawn, so obviously I have quite a few leftovers. Which brings us to the point of this thread. Ask for a specific gender/nature Stunfisk with Curse and Yawn, and I will have it! Well, probably anyway. I am not looking for much...
  12. S

My first warstory

This is my first warstory. Please comment on the format and whether you thought it was good or not. Remember, this is a nonserious warstory, so please don't overthink things when you rate. Instead of the colors PO uses for types, super effective and things like that, this will be completely...
  13. S

If you were a pokemon, what would be your Base Stat Total?

Ok, based on your rl abilities, what would your base stat total be? HP = how durable you are Attack = physical strength Defense = physical defense Sp. Attack = mental strength (intelligence, how good you are at insults, etc.) Sp. Defense = Well, how much someone needs to insult you before...
  14. S

Hall of Fame.

If there is a hall of shame, why not? I know some good people who could go in this.
  15. S

A 3DS or kittehs?

Got the idea from the two kittens/100,000 dollar thread. So this time you pick whenether you want two kittens or a 3DS. Pick? I would get a 3DS, wait for price to go up, sell it, buy kittens, then use leftovers to buy 3DS again :P I get really lonely D: Note: Kittens don't die, but instead...
  16. S

Help with GIMP

So I have GIMP Portable. It's really complicated for me, so I just mess around with it to see if I can do anything. But most of my stuff ends up like crap, and I want to know how to use it to make great pics like this: Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
  17. S

Uploading videos?

I remember seeing one of Archaic's blog entries where he inserted a video in. How did he do it?
  18. S

Teh Pig's Super Shop!

Hello! I finally decided to start a shop! It doesn't have a whole lot yet, but I'm sure it will in the near future! *=Shiny #=PKRS ~=cloned I can also do PKRS requests. :D Teh Pig's regular pokés: Teh Pig's Hackmon: Possible pokémon (pokes...
  19. S

What's the chance of...

Nintendo releasing a Wii 2? With the PlayStation Move (admittidley not so bad) and Kinect(Terrible), I seriously think they will.
  20. S

RAR documents

So I found this website that lets you print out parts of pokémon and stick them together to make a paper version. But whenever I try to open it(the file that has the parts in it), it says "This program cannot be opened by Paint. It is not a valid bitmap file, or its format is currently not...
Back
Top Bottom