Search results for query: *

1. Regitnui

MATURE: The Sienco Fiction

Chapter 2 of the Sienco Fiction is up.
  2. Regitnui

MATURE: The Sienco Fiction

CONTENT WARNINGS: Language, mild sex I decided to do a Pokémon fan fiction without a plan, and without any preconceptions of what I'm going to write about. So: This is slice-of-life rather than tournament or battles, it involves a married couple who have a healthy sex life, and a small amount...
  3. Regitnui

Your Name Pokemon...

12 X 5 = 60 NatDex: Poliwag NewDex: Gengar JohtoDex: Gengar HoennDex: Nosepass SinnohDex: Shellos So, I'm either a tadpole, a ghost, a Rock with a magnetic nose, or a sea slug. Depressing.
  4. Regitnui

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: Confirmed New Pokemon Discussion I prefer Wyvern/Basilisk over an attempted Quetzalcoatl. We haven't had a dragon-like starter since Charizard. *Checks self* Yep. Sceptile was a lizard with a Tree on his butt.
  5. Regitnui

Your favorite dark type

Absol is pure awesome. Houndoom, then Mightyena. Sneasel gets honorable mention. But Absol FTW. (Nerd)
  6. Regitnui

BIRTHDAY POKEMON!

I'm an Eevee. I am sweet. I am good with children. Sorry, I evolved into an Umbreon a while back.
  7. Regitnui

Give the player a love interest!

Optional like Harvest Moon, where you keep 'throwing' (that's what the animation looks like to me) gifts at your farm partner to make them fall in love with you? Yeah, no. I play Pokemon to raise the mons, not to establish relationships. If I ever feel like messing around with relationships...
  8. Regitnui

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: Confirmed New Pokemon Discussion When I first saw Musharna I cou;dn't figure out what that stuff was. I had to check bulbapedia.
  9. Regitnui

Crobat to be distributed at Worlds 2010: Pokémon to hold Life Orb, moves unknown

I second that motion. There would have to be something extremely rare about that bat, because Zubat are Com Mons and raising one isn't really hard.
  10. Regitnui

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: Confirmed New Pokemon Discussion I like Victini. It reminds me of Mew and Celebi, little pokemon with lots of power. Maybe the next generation of legendaries should consist only of those little guys. My favourite announced Isshu Pokemon? Probably Wargle. I think its a evolved form...
  11. Regitnui

Meow-th?

Thanks every... Ooh! Shiny! :D
  12. Regitnui

Whats Your Birthday Pokemon?

April 19th Koffing. 0_0
  13. Regitnui

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: Confirmed New Pokemon Discussion Okay, My two cents: The fifth gen Pokemon look good, and with the exception of the two Box mascots (Reshiram and Zekrom), are things I'm quite willing to catch. Why are you (I'm not going to be drawn into this argument) arguing about genetic links? I'm...
  14. Regitnui

A thought about the Pokédex

Re: A thought about the Pokedex I think that Victini being at #000 is just to fill that MissingNo gap that we've exploited ever since Red/Blue. Putting Tsutarja after Arceus is just like putting Turtwig after Deoxys. It's a quirk of the NatDex System and not something to stress about. The...
  15. Regitnui

Meow-th?

*Pads silently into garden* Oh, pretty. This is rather nice. Green. Any catnip? I'm Regitnui, and I'm a cat. A (typing) Meowth. I'm going to look around a bit more. *Meow-th*
Back
Top Bottom