Search results for query: *

• Users: Mewtwo24
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. M

Last two

I havent played pokemon in a long time i have to shinys milotic and a porygon anyone who can beat me can have one Rules: ubers aloud no items single battle no hacks or running
  2. M

Shiny Lucario

Hi i would like a shiny lucario with the moves aura sphere force palm bone rush and dragon pulse plz i can offer shiny milotic and good rare pokemon and a lucario non shiny with the same moveset and i also have legendary pokemon plz also state the lvl
  3. M

Contest Mewtwo vs Deoxys

im shocked nobody has done this yet like the two most powerfull pokemon that werent created by arceus well Mewtwo vs Deoxys like deoxys overall not speed attack defence like deoxys ofcourse mine is Mewtwo
  4. M

Shiny metagross/metang/beldum

for a shiny metagross/metang/beldum i could offer shiny machop and a shiny golem or shards or tms
  5. M

Contest Darkrai or Cresselia?

darkrai or creselia? i like darkrai better but thats just me
  6. M

wanted ice beam

hi i am looking for the tm ice beam i can offer the tm charge beam or steel wing oh and i am also looking for 3 heart scales pm me
  7. M

looking for a darkrai

:bounce:hi i am looking for a alamos darkrai untouched i can offer lots of pokemon just pm me or tell me i dont have any shinies though but i do have a wide selection of legendaries oh and its not for me its for a friend
  8. M

trainer

hi i need a trainer to train my darkrai to lvl 100 its lvl 52 er something its moveset must be dark pulse roar of time special rend and dark void (it already has roar of time and special rend i could offer amovie11 shaymin ut a crown entei tms berries fossils and unlimited shards and well tell...
  9. M

Contest Totodile vs Gible

well Totodile or Gible? me personally i prefer Totodile
  10. M

Mewtwo24's Sprite Shop!

This is my first shop and all i can do is sprites and splices recolour lineless pillowshade and neons well order up
  11. M

Contest Mewtwo vs Darkrai

im not sure if someone has done this before if they have plz provide a link well Mewtwo or Darkrai? they are pretty close but i like Mewtwo better remember this is not who would win this is who do you like better mewtwo would win cause he can learn aura sphere but Darkrai has dark moves...
  12. M

tms

hi im looking for some hard to get tms i can offer fossils any amount of any shards some tms lots of berries for the tms giga impact and the tm energy ball
  13. M

Contest Blaziken vs Sceptile

im suprised nobody has done this one yet if they have then let me know and post a link well the title says it all i like blazekin a bit better than sceptile
  14. M

trainer

:bounce:hi there i need someone to train 5 of my pokemon i need them for torterra the moveset leaf storm giga drain earthquake and frenzy plant my prinplup the moveset is hydro pump hydro cannon drill peck and aqua jet my infernape the moveset blast burn flare blitz mach punch and close combat...
  15. M

Offering Crown Raikou and Crown Entei

i am offering those to for shiny lugia
  16. M

lugia

i am looking for a shiny lugia i have a lvl 100 gardevoir a lvl 100 cressila a crown raikou a crown entei a phione and more
  17. M

crown beasts

hi everyone i am not buying pokemon black and white so i was offering all three crown beasts i am looking for a 10th movie celebi a shiny rayquaza and a shiny lugia
  18. M

pokes

i need a Griseous Orb and a dialgia holding a adamant orb plz i have a lvl 100 shedninja a lvl 100 cressila and more if i cant get the griseous orb then can someone let me borrow a arceus legit so i can do the event i have one but i used it on palkia i just want the orb you may have the lvl 1...
  19. M

shards and fossil pokemon

i have 4 red shards 3 blue shards 2 green shards and 8 yellow shards the fossils 1 lvl 5 anorith 1 lvl 60 kabutops he only has slash as a move because i migrated him lvl 15 aerodactyl ability is pressure a lvl 40 aerodactyl rock head as the abylity and 1 ut lvl 20 aerodactyl pressure 1 lvl 61...
  20. M

wants

here are my wants ALL LEGIT shiny mew dialgia and manaphy the only shiny i want is the shiny mew
Back
Top Bottom