• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

• Users: Tolan
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. T

Hi everyone.

Hi everyone. Several months ago when I found out my WiFi worked with my DS, I decided to join an online Pokemon forum. I headed straight to the WiFi forum, and that's where I got most of my posts. I am a 14 year oId boy that lives in Maine, USA. I do swimming, soccer, and lacrosse. I am in 8th...
  2. T

Help changing username

I changed my user name and then I wanted to change it back to the original name, but it won't let me. I can edit my name, but it won't let me go back to the original, So I added the extra "r" onto the end of it, but I only want it as "Tolanator", not "Tolanatorr". Can someone pleas change it? :)
  3. T

WANTED: Male Qwilfish with Aqua Jet and Astonish

As the title says I need a Male Qwilfish with Aqua jet and Astonish. I can offer a shiny flawless japanese ditto in exchange, or every Item in 5th Gen.
  4. T

Never mind. Got it.

I am looking for Pikuffy's Drought Vulpix (The one from his giveaway) I can offer a 31/18/30/31/31/31 (HP Ice 70) Zoroark, RNGed by me. Or a shiny flawless japanese ditto, RNGed by me. Please post here if you have either of them.
  5. T

Badges

I think that it might be cool if you could get badges for helping out Bulbagarden, BMGf, Bulbapedia, etc. It could be located next to the pictures under someone's username. Like, if someone is a frequent editor of Bulbapedia, they could get a special badge, so everyone could know that you...
  6. T

Changing Username

So, I used to be Tolanator. Then I changed my name to what I currently have now. How long do I have to wait to change it again back to my original name?
  7. T

Wanted: Tornadus

I need it to get the Landorous. I can offer Zekrom or a Shiny Swanna.
  8. T

Offering: Cloning.

I am offering cloning in BW. Just post here if you need it.
  9. T

Getting rid of 'Tournament Joined/Won" in the side bar.

If we do add gender and some other things in the side bar, it might get really cluttered. I propose that unless you have ever joined or won a tournament, it shouldn't be there. Most times, tournaments joined or won are "0", so why should it be there?
  10. T

Contest Gyarados vs Tangrowth vs Cradily vs Swalot vs Dragonite vs Nattorei

vs vs vs vs vs Gyarados vs Tangrowth vs Cradily vs Swalot vs Dragonite vs Nattorei How are these Pokemon alike? They all have noodle or noodle like things coming out of part of their body! 1) Who looks better? 2) Who is your favorite? 3) Who is more powerful? 4) Who would you...
  11. T

Wanted: Things

I want the following events: CMT for offers
  12. T

Dunder Mifflin~Utica and Yonkers

Welcome the Dunder Mifflin! This is a shop run by my self and Aco. Rules: ~No hacks. ~Always specify who you are talking to. ~No flaming of any type will be tolerated. ~If you offer a very rare Pokemon, we might want you to tell us where you got it, so be prepared fo that... ~Please by...
  13. T

Give-a-Way #2

VM ME TO ARANGE PICK UP Winners: 1~coreygunz4::Question #6 2~DtAmEr::Question #7 3~ShellShock::Question #8 4~Riz::Question #5 5~SmartGamer::#2 6~Lizzxxk::Question #1 7~Snicker1::Question #4 8~Epilepsy::Question #3 PS, The following still needs pick up there Pokemon: ~GSP ~LugiaNinetails...
  14. T

Give-a-Way

I am having a give-a-way to commemorate my 4 month anniversary of being on BMGf. The winner will win: Rules: •This Pokemon was caught by me, and requires user credit (example: Tolanator's Spinarak) •Xellos-_^ and Tag3r can't participate. •You can't trade it to Xellos-_^ and Tag3r. •There...
  15. T

Why is there an image limit?

In the Trade Forum, I can't get more than 20 per post. Why is that? Other websites have a 100 image/post limit, why can't we?
  16. T

WANTED: Well IV'd Shiny Weedle

I can offer stuff from my store for it.
  17. T

WANTED: Dive Balls

I need a lot dive balls. DONT Use the FC in my sig. Use the FC 1591 9397 5069 I can offer: All items come equipped on a fodder. Thanks!
  18. T

WANTED: Naughty Synchronizer.

I can offer a master ball, rare candy, or any TM for one
  19. T

WANTED: Good Catcher(s)

I am in need of some good catcher pokemon. I want: Breloom with Spore, False Swipes, Sword Dance and Seed Bomb Gallade with Thunder Wave, False Swipe, Mean Look and Double Team Smeargle with Spore, False Swipe, Hypnosis, and Area trap Shiny is a plus, but not necessary. Check my...
  20. T

Wanted: Power Items.

I need all of the power items exept power anklet and power bracer. CMT for offers
Back
Top Bottom