Search results for query: *

• Users: Shrub
  • Order by date
  1. S

Island Academy *start up*

Mr. E walked over to Moonlight. "You really should get a seeing eyed pokemon or something. If you keep this up, you'll break an arm!" He smiled at his joke, then quickly felt guilty. luckily, the little girl couldn't tell.
  2. S

^ The one above

Re: the one above^ ^Is deranged for knowing Ecrueak is better but lives in Blackthorn anyway.
  3. S

Wanted: A few, actually...

As of now, any starters. I also have some other pokemon, like sableye or munchlax...specify what you want and I'll see if I an do so. :U
  4. S

thanks, I was already offered all the starters. I'll take some eggs off your hands anyway, though! :D I don't think it's possible to underground over wifi. But thank yo! :D
  5. S

Hey there. This is just my general overall wanted list. So, yeah. :D ((NOTE: I'm listing the basic forms of these pokemon. f you're willing to give me the evolution, that's perfectly fine. I don't mind breeding.)) -Any/all of the Hoenn Starters (or evos, I don't care) -Cindaquil -Totodile...
  6. S

"That's quite alright, I'm Mr. E. And no, I'm not lost, but I think this poor girl is." He looked over at Moonlight.
  7. S

Offering Pokemons with Egg moves!!

Hey there, I have a few fossil pokemon, a sableye, seedot, etc. I'll gladly take the treecko or totodile. Or both. :D VM Me ;D
  8. S

Mr. E took two glazed donuts, nodded at Mr. Venn, and walked out. As he walked by LeeLee's room, he noticed Moonlight struggling around. "Excuse me, are you okay? Do you need any assistance?"
  9. S

((OOC: lol I missed like, 5 pages.) "No, I just slept on the beach the whole night. And thanks!" He shrugged, then smiled at Bolt. "What a cute Ampharos. I used to have one just like him when I was a kid." He scratched Bolt right around the gem on his head. "Donuts? Wait, where?" He stopped...
  10. S

FINAL SALE: Legends, Shinies, Events

I'd LOVE your Arceus, but I don't have much of value I can trade it for. :U I would be happy to take that torchic off your hands. ;D I can offer you a level 1 canto starter, or if you give me a few minutes, any of the sinnoh starters or a chikorita. I can't trade now, though. Maybe in a few hours?
  11. S

Mr. E, who had merely stayed outside on the dock all night long, walked into the building. Yawning, he started walking to the cafeteria. He stopped in the bathroom, and a few minutes later, came out wearing a green and black tuxedo, as well as a triangular hat, imitating a Caturne. He...
  12. S

Eggs anyone?

Crap. Sorry guys, I figured no one would actually want them, so I hatched them. I have a wurmple, a charmander, a few bulbasaurs and squirtles, and like twelve ponytas. I can still trade if you guys want them. XD
  13. S

pokemon that you just refuse to evolve

Roselia. Roserade has the same hair as my creepy aunt. D: I wish I hadn't evolved Chikorita. It's evos are kinda ugly. :< Also, Cacnnea. Cacturne scares me. D:
  14. S

(I edited my description to include the stuff you told me to. :D) A few ripples appeared in the water, and a Relicanth poked it's head out of the water. However, it was larger than most relicanth. It stood up, and started walking toward the crowd. Finally, it pulled it's head off, revealing A...
  15. S

Island Academy

Username: Shrub Characters Name(s): His last name is too difficult to pronounce, so people just refer to him as Mr. E. The pun was accidental. Age: 24 History: As a child, his family was rather poor, so often times he stitched his own clothing. He tended to express himself through his clothing...
  16. S

Never fear, Mye is here?

Welcome to the Forum! :D
  17. S

Eggs anyone?

Are you serious? XD I was just kidding. You don't actually have to take them from me out of pity or anything. XD
  18. S

New Best Wishes character revealed: Pokémon photographer "Shuuti" to challenge Isshu

Re: New Best Wishes character revealed: Pokémon photographer "Shuuti" to challenge Is Nurse Joy looks eerily similar to Katara now. OH MY GOD THEY BOTH HEAL THINGS I SMELL A CONSPIRACY
  19. S

Eggs anyone?

So, I have two boxes are full of eggs. One of which are entirely gastly. XD See, when I first found out pokemon made eggs, I put two gastlys in (actually, I tried geodudes first, but I didn't realize they were both female...). They made babies every three seconds and I was excited and I kept...
  20. S

What Pokémon do you hate the most?

Lopunny. I can just hear it giggling with a voice that sounds like banshee farts.
Back
Top Bottom