Search results for query: *

• Users: Koukoubean
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. K

Interpretations on In-Game NPCs

We all know that it would be very hard to design every individual character inside the game, as it would take too much space inside the cartridge, so we're just down to a few, default sprites for each Trainer class and even for some non-battleable NPCs. The thing that has bugged me for a while...
  2. K

Legal system in the Pokemon world

After having been hooked on Ace Attorney, a series of games almost entirely focusing on the legal system and its many faces, I retroacted that into Pokémon when I went back and made myself a question about the canon, especially for the games: how does the legal system in every region exactly...
  3. K

If you could battle any Trainer from other canons, who would it be?

We all know that we can battle different sets of Trainers in the games already, that compose one of the many canon variations of Pokemon and the original one to boot. But, there are many other continuities, like the anime and movies or the different mangas, with their exclusive characters, which...
  4. K

Alternate Character Interpretations

Well, now I'm going to explain. We all know that many characters don't have a solid personality, or leave many details to the interpretation of the player, so all we can do is imagine them in our own way. This is also done with characters that have established traits, often for joke purposes or...
  5. K

Mirror Matches/Team Imitations

I was thinking about this recently, and, seeing as there was no thread for this unusual practice, I decided to start one. Simple. Have you ever took part in a mirror match? This means, with the exact same species of Pokemon in the team as your opponent. Not only in Wi-Fi, but you could have...
  6. K

Most adorable fully-evolved Pokemon?

When we speak of cute or adorable Pokemon, we, almost always, apply it to basic stage, unevolved Pokemon, as could be the case of Bachuru. But we never spoke about those "powerful" Pokemon we commonly use in competitive battling or in-game teams, that may seem adorable by themselves or retain...
  7. K

Contest Gardevoir VS Gothitelle

vs. The battle of the two Psychic-type mistresses! They both have three stages in their evolution families, though Ralts's is split; they can learn similar standard attacks of the type, and they are both charming in their own ways. Which do you think will win, be it for design...
  8. K

Contest Persian vs. Liepard

vs. Competition between two very similar cat-based Pokemon. One is Normal-type, the other is Dark-type, but they learn an amount of the same moves, among other things. Which one do you think is better, for stats, design, coolness or attachment? I give my vote for the good ol' Persian here. It...
  9. K

Contest Joltik vs. Pichu

vs. Competition between two cute little Electric-types. Which one do you prefer? Or are you so blinded by their cuteness that you like both no matter what? That would be the case for me. I love them both. Pichu was one of my favourites since long ago, and Joltik has joined it. They're...
  10. K

Sidekick Movie Villains

Append to http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showthread.php?t=82110 As we all know, some of the movie villains had a relevant partner that helped them through their mission. They all coincidentally appeared in all of the season-end movies. And these are... -Zanner/Annie (movie 5) -Guijeau/Galen...
  11. K

Movie Main Villains

It has been bugging me a lot lately, so I have to do this showdown. And the competitors are! -Jirarudan/Lawrence III (movie 2) -Mee Snowdon/Molly Hale (movie 3) -Vicious/Iron-Masked Marauder (movie 4) -Rion/Oakley (movie 5) -Butler (movie 6) -Captain Phantom (movie 9) -Zero (movie 11)...
  12. K

Contest Dugtrio vs. Excadrill

vs. Competition between two mole-based Pokemon. Both are Ground-types (though Excadrill gains a second type), can learn similar moves that are standard of the type, one excels at Speed while the other does at Attack. Which one is your favourite or you prefer over the other, be it for stats...
  13. K

Hello there!

Hi. My name is Victoria, but my most common alias is Mitsuko. I'm 15 years old and I live in Argentina. I've been a fan of Pokemon since I was very young. Currently I'm more into the games. I also like hunting for shiny Pokemon, drawing (especially Gijinka), and other random things. Well, that...
Back
Top Bottom