• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

• Users: kaiden60
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. K

Looking for someone with Black2, Key system

I would like the tower key and just to trade information so i can play challenge mode :D
  2. K

Beldum+shroomish

I just want a shroomish and beldum, Freshly breeded, . I would like the nickname of the shroomish to be Trips, And the beldum to be Twatch. Nothing else really matters, And thanks :D
  3. K

Need tornadus to capture landorus

As title says :) I can give a a ''deposit'' if you will if you dont trust me xD
  4. K

Ice punch Rioulu

If anyone can Get me an Adamant rioulu with icepunch, That will make me one happy panda,I dont have much to offer, But i might be able to get you a certain pokemon if that you would like that. Also ignre the prefix, I need it for gen V or IV, Since i can do the transfer myself to white
  5. K

Rate and finish my team :D

Blaziken (speed boost) Flare blitz sword dance high jump kick protect Garchomp (choice scarf/band) Outrage Dragon claw stone edge Earthquake Lucario Sword dance Close combat extreme speed ice punch Im thinking of putting a Defensive ev spread excadrill here...
  6. K

Adamant lucario with ice punch

As the title says, many thanks in advance.
  7. K

Rough skin garchomp With outrage.

Thats a mouthful. and quite large request. but if you could get one. i will be a happy panda Edit. Forget the rough skin, just get me a jolly outrage garchomp
  8. K

Wanted : speed boost torchic

I would love to have a speed boost torchic with an adamant nature and i will trade a piece of my collection for one, just contact me and we will see what we can work out (bump) Also can i get info if you can use a blaziken in wifi matched, Just the premade ones?
  9. K

Requested : Modest rioulu

I am looking for a modest rioulu, And if you can get vacuum wave onto it i will love you forever, and i will try to get you a little more tasty prize. To be honest i really don't have much to give for the rioulu, but i can catch a raiko or entei for you if it has vacuum wave :D I do not...
  10. K

WANTED : Kyogre!

I am wanting a level 50+ kyogre! I can offer any of these pokemon! Level 50 Zapdos Nature lax AncientPower Charge Agility Discharge Level 50 Moltres Nature Serious AncientPower Flamethrower Safegaurd Air Slash A bundle of all gen 2 starters,Mudkip Torchic, chimchar piplup...
  11. K

eevees

i have 6 eevees 1 thunderstone 1 water and i will be able to evolve them into eons also
  12. K

offering many pokemon

30 arcanine 60 nidoking 36 porygon 1 cyndaquil X2 36 luxray 40 regirock 40 regice 43 registeel 50 entei 20 hitmonchan 40 nidoqueen 25 buneary 40 ursaring 12 buizel 15 wurmple 14 vulpix 20 tauros 26 doduo X2 16 pichu 41 wingull 42 rapidash 10 pikachu X3 1 totodile X8 28...
  13. K

wanted:darkrai

i want a darkrai and it has to be level 50 and have the movees special rend roar of time hypnosis nightmare i offer a level 100 darkrai that i got from a trade with darkpulse hypnosis dreameater and poison jab
Back
Top Bottom