Search results for query: *

1. A

Great Egg Move Pokemon!

Hello! I have some egg move Pokemon up for offer! 2 Riolu with Earthquake (Naught and Sassy) 4 Elekid with Thunderbolt (Gentle, Naughty, Rash, Jolly) 1 Magby with Psychic and Flamethrower (Adamant) 4 Totodile with Surf and Crunch (Gentle, Bold, Serious, Naughty) 3 Mudkip with Surf (Modest...
  2. A

Hiya! ^^

Hello I would just like to say hi to everyone! ^_^ Anyone wanna talk?
  3. A

Shiny Umbreon

Hey guys what's up I'm Aqua! Do any of you people out there have a Shiny Female Umbreon out there? IDC what nature I just need a Shiny Female Umbreon and if you could would you name it Ruby? :ksmile: I can offer: 4 Riolu with Earthquake (Bashful, Sassy, Gentle, Naughty) 5 Elekid with...
  4. A

Offering: Egg Move Pokemon

I have lots of Egg Move Pokemon Up For Offer: 4 Riolu with Earthquake (Bashful, Sassy, Gentle, Naughty) 5 Elekid with Thunderbolt (Gentle, Naughty, Rash, Modest, Jolly) 3 Magby with Psychic and Flamethrower (Adamant, Gentle, Quiet) 4 Totodile with Surf and Crunch (Gentle, Bold, Serious...
  5. A

Some Pokemon I really want

Hey I'd really love these Pokemon does anybody have a: Shiny Umbreon Female Riolu Shiny Chimchar I can offer these Pokemon: Bulbasaur Charmander Squirtle Chikorita Cyndaquil Totodile Treecko Torchic Mudkip Turtwig Chimchar Piplup X2 Elekid (Both have really cool Egg moves) I can also offer...
  6. A

Huntail and Gorebyss

Hey I don't have Huntail and Gorebyss in my dex would anyone like to trade? I'm currently offering these Pokemon: Lvl 40 Docile Latios Lvl 1 Calm Elekid (Has some cool egg moves) Lvl 1 Rash Elekid (Has some cool egg moves) Lvl 52 Docile Sceptile Any of the starters at their youngest evoloution...
  7. A

Offering TMs

I'm offering: TM 01 Focus Punch (Reserved for Darkluigi) TM 36 Sludge Bomb (Reserved for Darkluigi) TM 37 Sandstorm TM 43 Secret Power TM 45 Attract TM 49 Snatch TM 50 Overheat TM 55 Brine TM 76 Stealth Rock (Reserved for Darkluigi) In return I'd like: Shiny Pokemon Blastoise Vensaur Other...
  8. A

Just wanna talk about Shinies. ;)

Hey guys? What's your FAVORITE shiny Pokemon that own? If you don't own one, what's one that you'd LOVE to have? My favorite shiny of mine is my SHINY DITTO! :D
  9. A

Blastoise and Venasaur

Wondering if anyone has a Blastoise or a Venasaur willing to trade me in return for: Lvl 1 Calm Elekid Quick Attack, Leer, Firepunch, Brick Break Lvl 1 Rash Elekid Quick Attack, Leer, Thunderbolt Lvl 52 Bashful Sceptile Slam, Leaf Blade, Quick Attack, Secret Power Lvl 31 Shiny Modest...
  10. A

Offering Some Pokemon

Here are some Pokemon I am offering: Lvl 1 Calm Elekid Quick Attack, Leer, Firepunch, Brick Break Lvl 1 Rash Elekid Quick Attack, Leer, Thunderbolt Any of the starters at their youngest evoloution If I need to I'll give them certain TMs or items you may want. Here are some of the Pokemon I...
  11. A

YouTube

Hello out there! I was wondering if anybody here has heard of "Team Heroes" or the username xXTeamHeroesxX from YouTube?
Back
Top Bottom