Search results for query: *

• Users: Trion
  • Order by date
  1. T

Tornadus Needed

I am online now. I can do this now. Just give me a minute to get ready and I'll be in Wi-Fi. Otherwise I'll see you at the time mentioned.
  2. T

Tornadus Needed

Hmmm. That makes you 6 hours ahead of me, yes? How about we trade tomorrow (Saturday) at noon for me and 6pm for you. I'll be around all afternoon so later would be fine if you'd like to suggest something else. I could probably do the same kind of Schedule for Sunday.
  3. T

Tornadus Needed

Pokerus is a "virus" that Pokemon get and that they can pass along to other Pokes that it is in your party with. When infected Pokes gain EVs at an increased rate. It's technically considered a form of Status Ailment.
  4. T

Tornadus Needed

That would be great! Thank you. I'll need your Friend Code. Can you do this at 10:00pm tonight, Eastern Standard Time?
  5. T

Tornadus Needed

I need a Tornadus to complete my Unova DEX. I can trade my Thundurus, I have most breedable Pokes including all starters and can give them the Pokerus virus.
  6. T

Offering: Shinys [Major Update!]

Re: Offering: Pokemon for TMs and Items Yup. Just give me your Friend code and I'll get on.
  7. T

Re: Offering: Pokemon for TMs and Items Sure, I have Focus Punch Water Pulse Rain Dance Dig Flamethrower Sludge Bomb Silver Wind
  8. T

Re: Offering: Pokemon for TMs and Items Hi There. Would it be possible to get the Female Bagon and the Bold Feebas for a PP Max and a Rare Candy? I have some of the TMs your looking for too.
  9. T

Wanted: Masterball

Thanks!
  10. T

Wanted: Masterball

I'm looking for a Master Ball. I have the following Many Rare Candies Leftovers PP Max TM: Focus Punch Water Pulse Roar Hail Bullet Seed Hidden Power Taunt Rain Dance Giga Drain Iron Tail Dig Psychic Shadow Ball Shock Wave Flamethrower Sludge Bomb Sandstorm Rock Tomb...
  11. T

Wanted: Starters Needed

OK, working again and I'm in the WiFi room.
  12. T

Darn. Problems again. Give me a minute.
  13. T

OK. Getting on now.
  14. T

OK, I'm available again. As you seem to be geting the Turtwig and Torchic I'll offer the Totodile. The following are simple Pokes I'm looking for. If you don't have any of them, that's OK. Whatever you want to give me is fine - just show up with something when you're ready. Gligar...
  15. T

Hold on. Sorry, but I'm having some Wi-Fi problems. Give me an hour or two to work things out. I'll be back and let you know what I'm looking for. Again, sorry. If you get what you need before I get back, that's cool.
  16. T

I have a Totodile and a Torchic and I can breed you a Turtwig.
  17. T

Obsolete: How old are you, Pokémon Fans? (Once more from the top)

Oh, no. I never thought that and I'm sorry if my response gave that impression.
  18. T

Obsolete: How old are you, Pokémon Fans? (Once more from the top)

I'm in the ...um... prior to 1975 group, so I might be one of the oldest here. It's not how old you are, but how mature (or immature) you act. Now all you kids get off my lawn! ;-)
  19. T

Wanted: HG/SS egg move stuff willing to pay highly.

That would be great! Thank you. :) Let me know when you're ready.
  20. T

Wanted: HG/SS egg move stuff willing to pay highly.

I do, but I'm not going to charge you four Pokes for one guy I had anyway. How many do you have available for trading now?
Back
Top Bottom