Search results for query: *

• Users: Trion
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. T

Tornadus Needed

I need a Tornadus to complete my Unova DEX. I can trade my Thundurus, I have most breedable Pokes including all starters and can give them the Pokerus virus.
  2. T

Wanted: Masterball

I'm looking for a Master Ball. I have the following Many Rare Candies Leftovers PP Max TM: Focus Punch Water Pulse Roar Hail Bullet Seed Hidden Power Taunt Rain Dance Giga Drain Iron Tail Dig Psychic Shadow Ball Shock Wave Flamethrower Sludge Bomb Sandstorm Rock Tomb...
  3. T

Wanted: Castform

I'm looking for a Castform. Any one will do. I can offer all starters, including a Squirtle with Water Spout. I also have a PP Max and some Rare Candies. And the following TMs: Focus Punch Water Pulse Roar Hail Bullet Seed Hidden Power Taunt Rain Dance Giga Drain Iron Tail...
  4. T

Offering: Squirtles with Water Spout

I've managed to breed some Squirtles with the Water Spout egg move. Most have the following moves: Tackle Water Spout Water Pulse Water Gun The following natures are available: Sassy Quiet (x2) Serious Adamant Anybody want one? My friend code is 1506 1906 6324.
  5. T

Offering: Chikoritas and Squirtles

I have a bunch of newly hatched Chikoritas and Squirtles left over from breeding. Want one? It's yours. I'm mostly just cleaning out the box. Whatever you want to give me is fine - though I'd prefer not to get a load of Magikarp.:lol: I'm in and out all day. PM me or post to this thread...
  6. T

Wanted: Enigma Berry

Hi everyone, I'm trying to complete my collection of berries and all I need now is one, preferably two Enigma berries. Here are some things I have: Items: Oval Stone (x2) Choice Specs Black Glasses Mystic Water Razor Claw Shiny Stone Reaper Cloth Dawn Stone Leaf Srone Fire...
Back
Top Bottom