Search results for query: *

1. N

Worst glitch you have ever seen.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Acid_rain Acid Rain Glitch when I was battling a friend. He wasn't that good, so I decided to use some of my weaker Pokemon, including a Castform I had been EV-training, and I guess he decided to be a dick and trigger the glitch on me, forcing us both to...
  2. N

Effort Values, or Base Points?

I will always call them EV's. Mostly because if I hear Base Points, I will instantly think of Base Stats.
  3. N

2 Kittens or $100,000

Neither is ending sentences with yo, yo. Besides, I'd kick my own ass if I chose two dumb cats over 100k. Besides, my dogs would eat the kittens, so they'd die anyways.
  4. N

2 Kittens or $100,000

I'll take the 100,000, I can always use the money to buy more kittens. ^_^
  5. N

What are you going to dress up as for Halloween?

I just hope it isn't too revealing. :X
  6. N

The grass is shaking! Oh noes!!

Yeah, that shaking grass means that Tabunne is more likely to be found(if not guranteed) in that grass. It's like R/B/Y's Chansey, meaning its really rare, but is found in every route of the game.
  7. N

Should they make Wobbuffet funny again?

Personally, I think Ditto would do Wobbuffet's job better. There's just so much more you can do with Ditto that no other Pokemon can accomplish.
  8. N

I Write Like

I was interested, so I put in a couple stories. The Prologue of this story - Pulled up Dan Brown, author of the DaVinci Code, I was flattered. An Earlier story - Got me William Gibson, whose books I don't recognize. This is interesting, I wonder how my work in-progress will register...
  9. N

Hamburgers

Hamburgers with Cheese, Ranch, Ketchup, and sometimes Jalapenos. They taste really good.
  10. N

Who do you ship Ash with?

No way, it's already been suggested?! You shippers are disgusting, I was trying to make a joke...
  11. N

Who do you ship Ash with?

Ash and Pikachu, I shall call it; Buddyshipping.
  12. N

Contest JOEYS RATTATA VS MEW,MEWTWO,LUGIA,HO-OH AND EVERY OTHER LEGENDARY

Joey's Rattata, the other day, they came pretty close to ko'ing a Caterpie.
  13. N

Anime What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

Darker Than Black: Season 1 Ep 6 A friend convinced me to try it out, not bad.
  14. N

How's the weather over there?

Really hot, and really humid. It rained earlier, and there's still some clouds.
Back
Top Bottom