Search results for query: *

1. S

What type would the user above be?

Hmmm Dark/Dragon, I think.
  2. S

Up or down

3. S

"It's Super Effective!"

Corsola used Earth Power! It's Super Effective-ish!
  4. S

Mafia Unova Mafia [ENDGAME - Mafia Victory!] [9.14.12]

Re: Unova Mafia [Day One - Destruction of a Legend] [8.22.12] Oh, man. So sorry for being late! Role has been recieved. <_<
  5. S

Contest Espeon vs. Umbreon

Which one do you prefer? Umbreon. It's a dark type. Which one looks better? Umbreon. I abhor pink in general. Which one is more useful in battle? For me, Umbreon. I tend to go for Pokemon with either high defenses or speedsters. Who would win in a fight? Umbreon. Super effective STAB vs. STAB...
  6. S

Hello there, fellow Pokemon fans!

Welcome to the Bulbagarden, Mixed! Seeing as you have been in communities before, all I will share is to never be shy in asking for help. Many will gladly help you out! Overall, have fun and make new friends!
  7. S

Hello!

Welcome to the Garden, WALDOS akimbo. There are plenty of forums for you to choose from, and I'm sure you'll meet plenty of friends. Hope you have fun here!
  8. S

Mafia Unova Mafia [ENDGAME - Mafia Victory!] [9.14.12]

Re: Unova Mafia [Sign-Ups Open!] I'll give it a shot. Mainly 'cause I like Snivy.
  9. S

A "Wow, I should have figured that out a lot sooner" thread

Oh boy, I got my first Pokemon game, XD, when I was about 8. This led to few stupid moments. When I first came across Sudowoodo I somehow came to the conclusion it was a tree type. This ended with me being confused as to why flamethrower was doing so little damage. I also used to...
  10. S

Cancelled Games Raiders of the Lost Temple

This has caught my interest. Class: Warrior, I guess.
  11. S

A Pokemon Starting With...

Flaffy
  12. S

Contest Shuckle vs Jumpluff

Design- I always liked Jumpluff's design more than Shuckle's. Battlewise- It'd be hard for Jumpluff to win against defense like Shuckle's Usefulness- Tried raising Shuckle. Didn't work. I always find faster Pokemon easier to deal with. My vote goes to Jumpluff.
  13. S

Contest Raichu vs. Ampharos vs Manectric vs. Luxray

Ampharos all the way. Tore through most of Gold and Silver for me. Plus, I never really used any of the other Pokemon mentioned.
  14. S

Obsolete: Who is your favorite Pokemon?

Top five are probably 1) Umbreon. Started my love for dark types 2) Hariyama. monster attack. Pretty much the only fighting type I like. 3) Claydol. It just looks cool :p 4)Ampharos. Again, it looks cool. 5)Flygon. Big move diversity.
  15. S

Mafia Skullgirls Mafia - That's a wrap! (Mafia wins!) [2012 - 8 - 31]

Re: Skullgirls Mafia - Taking Signups! [2012/08/15] Skullgirls, huh? If it's alright, I'd be willing to take the role of a sub.
  16. S

What Pokémon comes to mind for the person above you?

Meloetta. I'm not too sure how my mind came to this, but oh well.
  17. S

A Pokemon Move Starting With...

Rollout
  18. S

"It's Super Effective!"

Ariados, hit it with Signal Beam!
  19. S

Girafarig
  20. S

Makuhita