Search results for query: *

1. moosie

Bringing art to you whether you want it or not, Moose edition

Thank you! Or glad you think so. I feel I should push myself outside of my comfort zone and/or relearn the art process that I've been neglecting to, but hey, it's appreciated all the same.
  2. moosie

Bringing art to you whether you want it or not, Moose edition

As usual, here I am, years later remembering this place exists. Surprised, figured discord would've destroyed it, but, it's comforting to see forums still up, especially ones I used to frequent. I come to dump art, perhaps more consistently in the future as well. Not much in the way of pokemon...
  3. moosie

RM13: HD and Denise

God how many years have I been here I feel like a goddamn granny. I forgot when I came here I just come and go. Hopefully I can figure out how to stick around. Mornin folks
  4. moosie

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

Ah I miss the blog feature. And being able to stick around in a comminty for longer than a day or so and then weeks upon weeks of absence. Anyway. Sleep depraved rambles aside I really do hope no more shitty things happen this year. We've had enough to last three years as we're only halfway...
  5. moosie

Movies/TV What Did You Watch On Television Last?

NCIS and a rerun of We Bare Bears
  6. moosie

Music What song are you currently listening to?

Steam-Powered Giraffe--What We Need Are Some Heroes
  7. moosie

What video games are you playing now?

Still stuck playing Fallout 4 and Skyrim. I sold my soul to Bethesda and I can't get it back quite yet. I would be playing Steam-World Heist but that requires money to get so, I'll just wait for now.
  8. moosie

RM13: HD and Denise

Sir how many entertains would you be offering tonight because I would love to purchase myself 5 pounds of entertain, sliced deli style. Ooh! Can I also have some deli cheese to go with it?
  9. moosie

MooseArts, come here if you don't like to be able to see

Somehow not even a site change can kill me off, because I'm here, I'm queer, I'm a moose, not a deer. Somehow, I find myself drawing more and more dorky birds every day. not shocking, not surprising. Local 200 y/o Bostonian/ex-New Jersey Resident Yells at (mushroom) Cloud; Gets Frozen for Two...
  10. moosie

What DON'T you want to see in SM?

-I'd have to say less handholding and "dumbing things down"/simplifying things/making things more easy. *glares at Fallout 4 for following this trend as well*. But...yeah. That's just seems to be the trend that video game developers seem to lean on heavily as of late. Ya gotta make the game...
  11. moosie

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

Late but perhaps they're going back to the classic Green Goblin is the antagonist? Unless that was just for the Old Spider-Man movies that came out before TAS ones that I never watched, I dunno. I...should really sit down and try to read some of the comics.
  12. moosie

Random Messages Thread: Episode XII riPepperonis

My dorky cool robots,,, EDIT: ...I just notice that I've had my account here for six years. Coughs. That doesn't make me feel old at all.
  13. moosie

Eee I'm still happy for SPG. They're going on their first UK tour and already working on yet another album and all sorts of stuff aaa-explodes
  14. moosie

Guess the next user to post

Nope! The Rainbow-iest of all the Clouds?
  15. moosie

Really? It's snowing here. What a Groundhog Day this is
  16. moosie

Why did ^ get hit by a bus

The bus driver thought that the ghost was intangible. Woops. You're paying for the shattered windshield
  17. moosie

Guess next poster's most hated Pokemon

Goddamn Orca eating all the damn fish in the sea--Nah, Kyogre was one of my favorite legendaries. V detests Hawlucha strongly (how could you! Wresting bird is my favorite)
  18. moosie

Ohio noises. Also strangles skyrim. This is my second attempt in modding it and it's crapped itself. I was even less reckless this time. Usually shit hits the fan in modding New Vegas when I reach the mod limit, this is different and I don't like it. Also I have no clue how late I am to this...
  19. moosie

Hahaha, it's 3 am, what the heck am I doing up even. Anyway, good to see the Random messages is alive and well
  20. moosie

Official BMGF Picture Thread Vol. 4

Oh no it's an ugly mug
Back
Top Bottom