Search results for query: *

• Users: Cazzab15
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. C

Female Spheal

Hey everyone, Title says it all, I am looking for a female Spheal, preferably low level. Can anybody help me with this? I can breed most breedable Pokemon and I may have a few items going spare. Please let me know what you would like and I'm sure we can get something arranged :)
  2. C

Seeking Shiny Female Skitty

Title says it all, looking for a legit shiny female Skitty, preferably as low a level as possible. I have a shinies and events thread in Delibird's Deals. If nothing there grabs your interest, let me know what you are looking for and I will see what I can do :)
  3. C

Need help cloning

Hi everyone, I was wondering if somebody might be able to help me out with cloning an event I have just obtained. Of course you may keep a copy for yourself as payment.
  4. C

GAMESTP Shiny Dogs

I am looking for a GAMESTP Entei and Suicune, clones are fine with me. I have a thread in Delibird's Deals with some shinies and events that I can offer. If you don't see anything you want in my thread, let me know what you are looking for and I will see what I can do :)
  5. C

DW Female Shinx

I have a female DW Shinx that I am trying to find a good home for. Anybody want her? :) I am not looking for anything in particular, so feel free to offer away.
  6. C

Specific Shinies

Hey everyone, I am on the look out for a shiny Snivy and shiny Oshawott. For any RNGers out there, I would be very interested in the following: - Pokemon: Growlithe Nickname: Dante (case sensitive please) Ability: Flash Fire Egg Moves: Flare Blitz Gender: Male Shiny: Yes Nature...
  7. C

Looking for shiny Squirtle!

Hey everyone, I have set my sights on getting my hands on a shiny of all the starters and right now I am looking for a shiny Squirtle. I have other shinies I can offer, see my offering thread: - http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f601/offering-shinies-125812/ I have other Pokemon that I...
  8. C

Offering Shinies and Events (updated 13/08/2012)

I have some shinies taking up room in my HG boxes that I am looking to transfer over to my Black and find them a good home. So far I can locate: - Lv1 male Timid Hondour with ability Flash Fire - Chiplet Lv50 male Timid Sceptile with ability Overgrow - Gardelade Lv1 female Jolly Heracross with...
  9. C

Seeking Kecleon

I really want this Pokemon :) I can trade some DW Pokemon and a limited amount of shinies. Please tell me what you would want in return and I will see if I can oblige :)
  10. C

Offering DW Pokemon and Fossil Pokemon

I am looking to find a good home for the following Pokemon: - DW Ponyta (male) UT - traded DW Rattata (female) UT - traded DW Poochyena (male) UT - traded Cranidos (UT lv 25, male) - traded DW Skorupi (female) UT - traded to Bumblebee Anorith (UT lv 25, male) - traded DW Shinx (female) UT DW...
  11. C

White Forest Pokemon

I am on the look out for just about any White Forest Pokemon, especially Nidoran Male, Gastly and Pidgey. As I have Black, I can help with Black exclusives. I have a few Pokemon from earlier generations (such as Eevee) and the following DW Pokemon: - Mawile (male) Spinarak (female) Stunky...
  12. C

Wanted; Golem Trio, Regigigas, Heatran

Sadly the UK distribution of WIN2011 Celebi doesn't come anywhere near me :( So I am asking if anyone could help me out, I don't mind a legit clone, it doesn't have to be an original. I am also looking for Uxie and Mesprit. I can offer some dex fillers, various items (such as rare candies...
  13. C

Wanted: Arceus pretty pretty please :D

I am looking for these to help complete my HG pokedex. There are other legendaries I am missing, but these are my main wants at this point. I can offer various dex fillers (including Phione) items (including rare candies, HP Ups, PP Ups and various berries) and TMs. Name your price and...
  14. C

Wanted - Razor Claw, Razor Fang etc

I am currently on the look out for the following items: - All evolution stones except Moon Stones (especially shiny, dawn and dusk stones) Razor Claw Razor Fang I can offer some dex fillers. Name your price and I will see what I can do :)
  15. C

Shiny Pokemon up for trading

I have a shiny Fearow and Growlithe, both caught in the wild, that I am happy to trade. Anyone interested? I currently have a shiny Growlithe up for trading on the GTS, looking to trade for a low level Bulbasaur and last time I checked it was still there. My trainer name is Cazza if anyone is...
Back
Top Bottom