Search results for query: *

1. V

Rangers finished

2. V

Armenia withdraws from Eurovision after Azerbaijan Comment

Please ignore the spelling errors and the War tag in the title (the annoying thing saved itself). And the title should also say Armenia withdraws from Eurovision after host Azerbaijan's president makes "Enemy" remark, but there wasnt enough space :(
  3. V

Kids find phone with pic of laughing embalmer holding up severed head of train victim

Not sure why you would want to pick up someones head and take a picture of yourself with it, was he planning on putting it on Facebook or something? I hope this tasteless fuck's business goes down the pan.
  4. V

Iran to return US drone... in toy form

lol. If only all conflicts in the world could be solved with humour!
  5. V

Israel upholds citizenship bar for Palestinian spouses

This was the sort of thing that would happen in apartheid South Africa. No excuse for this treatment.
  6. V

Move over Kim Kardashian: Sinead O'Connor ends marriage after 16 days

Why bother getting married in the first place...
  7. V

Saudi Arabia beheads woman convicted of 'sorcery'

Words cannot describe how barbaric this is.
  8. V

Giant Pandas Tian Tian and Yang Guang arrive at Edinburgh Zoo

Cute! They'll be on show to the general public starting 16th of Dec, I can't wait!
  9. V

"Execute public sector strikers": Complaints over Clarkson's comments reach 21,000

I supported the public sector pension strikes completely (goes without saying). But this was obviously a joke, and unfortunately, some people have no sense of humour. And the majority of the complaints are likely from people who didnt even watch the programme in the first place, and only heard...
  10. V

Frankie Cocozza kicked off The X Factor after boasting about taking cocaine

At least he was 'real', and didnt try and carve out a fake, squeaky clean image. The fact that he was kicked off for this, and not his bad vocals, is just further proof that this is no longer a singing competition, and is actually an entertainment show. ----- And due to being away all day, the...
  11. V

Real life Blinky (from The Simpsons): Three-eyed fish caught in Argentina

Oh dear, one more reason not to use nuclear power. Even if I really want to see a Spider-Pig.
  12. V

Terminally ill taxi driver who chose to have his body mummified for C4 documentary

So will this be included in over 50's life cover in tommorow's world? More bizarre than when they got President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad to give the Alternative Christmas Message in 2008 (yes, really).
  13. V

Steps reunion: what do you think?

In what is now probably the biggest news of the UK music scene, cheese-tastic pop group Steps have decided to reunite after nearly 10 years after the infamous Boxing Day split. What does everyone think? I dont think the will have another success on the same scale as Tragedy, and their...
  14. V

X Factor: Vulnerable Ceri Rees hounded by producers, just to be humiliated on TV

I think it's just disgraceful that they get away with doing this to that poor woman. In fact, it does make you wonder just how often they do this, and if it will also happen in the new US version. For those wondering, this is the audition in question. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1RqF0oa9IE
  15. V

Theory: Chimecho was originally a legendary Pokemon

It has long been speculated as to why Chemecho's index number is the last of all Generation III Pokemon prior to XD: Gale of Darkness, even coming after Deoxys. Some think it could have been added late into Ruby and Sapphire's development. However, I think it could also be possible that it was...
  16. V

X Factor UK 2011

Didnt see a thread for this, so thought I would make one. So did any of the auditions catch your attention? And how is everyone liking the new judge lineup? For me, the audition that 'caught my attention' the most was that George Gerasimou, not because he was good (he wasnt), but because he...
  17. V

Celebrity Big Brother 2011

Its back! I'll let the Mail explain everything... The Housemates: So does anyone have any favourites yet?
  18. V

Odori don - The new dish where a squid comes "back to life" and dances on your plate

Well, if anyone ever wanted to find out what is the tackiest meal in the world, this is probably it. Would anyone here actually try this?
Back
Top Bottom