• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. B

Looking back, why do you think Brock stayed for the DP series?

He was around for 14 years...and yet we never got to see those eyes. Well, exept that time with Cyndaquil's flamethrower...oh and that time he was making faces...but other then that, we never CLEARLY see his eyes. Note my username. IT'S TRUE!
  2. B

What do you think about TRio in Best Wishes?

I for one, want my comic releif back! Wobba-whatshisface leaving is bad enough, but they sapped 99% of the comedy from the TRio the minute BW started. Ash isn't doing well being the main source of comedy in the anime alone (Even with the occasional laugh from Iris and whatnot), and to make it...
  3. B

Favorite NPC

I never answered myself >_< Anyway, I choose.... Dramatic Drumroll Itttttttttttttttttttt isssssssssssssssssssssssss....
  4. B

Favorite NPC

(If this thread already exists, feel free to post a link or somthing) :banana:Title says it all!:banana:
  5. B

If you could be a pokemon which one would you be?

I'd be Mijimaru Why? 'Cause "Wotter" is so awsome.
  6. B

Anyone else notice how small an effect Ash has had on Team Rocket?

Wow. Big, flamy discussion goin' on here. Anyway, I usually consider Ethan the Canon hero of Gen 2. It depends how you look at what is cannon and what isn't (Remakes, originals, third versions). But now were getting off topic. No, i'm not saying Ash needs to get all up in their buisness...
  7. B

Which Generation is The Best Generation

I hate every gen. Seriously, I voted for that. Kidding tho :bounce: Anyway, I have got to go with Generation V. All these new Pokemon, the triple battle system, combonation moves, AND they got rid of the *bleep*ing Pokemon Contests! Truely a masterpiece.
  8. B

Which episodes aren't filler?

Re: Anime veterans, I need your help U LAI!
  9. B

Shiny Pokémon by Soft Resetting

I've been SR'ing SS for a starter since it came out. I SR about 500 times a day. I have the absolute worst luck. EVAR! :bash:
  10. B

BW003: Mijumaru! Meguroko! Critical Moment!!

I don't think he meant have Ash carry it around and it not do anything for an entire saga like that freakin' living omelete wannabe :sweat: Also, Haunter was epic! How dare you criicize unofficial Pokemon :O Anyhoo, i'd say it'll be somthing like this. It follows Ash. He figures out who...
  11. B

Do you feel sorry for Wobbufet being left behind?

They are...leaving Wobuffet? It's official. I hate Pokemon. He was my favorite character. BYE EVERYONE.
  12. B

Your "YES!" moments

XD
  13. B

SUPER QUOTAGE! Anyway, I sorta agree with all of the above. While I would enjoy a plot where Giovanni and Ash have one final battle, there is another fantastic path they could take. Ash could take a larger stand against Team Rocket, but still not actually meet Giovanni, who could have a growing...
  14. B

How do you think they will end the Team Rocket subplot?

If they remove Team Rocket, thats 90% of the fanbase leaving right thar.
  15. B

(Sorry if the title sounds biased) Anyway, I was just wondering, do Ash or Giovanni even know who each other are? I would assume Giovanni knows about Ash from the trio. (Of course, he hardly knows who they are....)
  16. B

(I'm not talking about the trio, I mean Team Rocket as a whole) Think about it, compared to Red and Ethan, Ash has done almost nothing besides blast the same three grunts into the sky 650 times. Some people complain Ash and Giovanni have never met/battled. That's why, Ash does like, nothing...
  17. B

Is cloning wrong?

STOP MAKING MULTIPLE POSTS! WE HAVE AN EDIT BUTTON! Anyhoo, I don't clone, and I don't care if anyone else does it. Although, other people cloning makes it easier for me to get my hands on uber legends :P
  18. B

Hi all!

Anyway, WAZZAAAAAAP?
  19. B

Your "YES!" moments

Pokemon HG: Catching a Shiny Lugia FIRST TRY. Like, SERIOUSLY! OMG!
  20. B

Natures, the Bane of My Life

Someone with common sence! *High Fives*
Back
Top Bottom