Search results for query: *

1. B

Favorite NPC

(If this thread already exists, feel free to post a link or somthing) :banana:Title says it all!:banana:
  2. B

Anyone else notice how small an effect Ash has had on Team Rocket?

(I'm not talking about the trio, I mean Team Rocket as a whole) Think about it, compared to Red and Ethan, Ash has done almost nothing besides blast the same three grunts into the sky 650 times. Some people complain Ash and Giovanni have never met/battled. That's why, Ash does like, nothing...
  3. B

Did Pikachu destroy Iris's bike in BW?

Anyone know? If he didn't I will throw my computer.
  4. B

Ditto lead a sad, sad life.

Taken from their familys, and forced to use there one power over and over to mate with anything thrown at him be it male or female, and no say in it do to the evil daycare people. It's truely sick and twisted, and I think it's epic. MAGIKARP AND MUDKIP FTW
  5. B

The oddest shipping you've come across.

Ive seen Gary's Left Hand and Gary's Right Hand, Pallet town and Viridian city, POKESHIPPING! (JK on that last one :bounce:)
  6. B

Lol. Ash forgot Pidgeot.

"I'll be back for ya!" *10 Years Later* ...Still waiting...
  7. B

Kibago seems to me like...

A Pseuedo-Legendary first evolution. I'm most likely wrong, but how epic would that be if I was right? :loopy:
  8. B

...Why can Gary Drive?

And to add to that question, where did he get like, 10 girls to drive around WITH him in the car he isn't allowed to drive?
  9. B

...We need more types!

Can you think of any cool ones? All that comes to mind is "Light" :banghead:
  10. B

Im assuming Ash is losing against Darkrai tommorow.

Seeing as how it's the 3rd last episode and the other 2 are about goodbyes and getting ready to go to Isshu
  11. B

Hmmm...Ash never went to school, did he?

...I can imagine when he ends his pokemon journey he will end up working at McDonalds. Discuss?
  12. B

Meh, I need a better quality Avatar.

Any suggestions?
  13. B

Arceus used Judgement on humans, and he wasn't pleased.

So he shot a huge blast at us and we all died. Thats why theres no humans in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon. But then...wheres Arceus? *Shutters* :flinch:
  14. B

Hi. Im new.

...Yeah, thats about it.
Back
Top Bottom