Search results for query: *

1. A

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

After not playing Ultra Moon for several months, I finally finished catching every Ultra Warp Ride legendary except for the ones that require trading between versions to get. And after catching the last one (for now), I saw text reading "The presence that exuded its overwhelming power seems to...
  2. A

Preview SM031: Lychee Appears! Laugh and Cry, Island Queen!!

I'm generally not fond of the anime's party changes for game characters but I think Midday fits Olivia better than Midnight so I'm okay with this change. Kukui's not really the champion in the games. He only battles the player after they beat the Elite Four because that's how it's done in...
  3. A

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

Can we fix the XY episode numbering?
  4. A

News Pokemon XY & Z Discussion

Did the English website just acknowledge that this franchise comes from Japan? Does this mean we might see raw or subbed episodes legally available soon? Haha just kidding, I'm not that stupid.
  5. A

Review M17: Diancie and the Cocoon of Destruction

It's ~65 mins long like movie 15 and 16. It also has a Pikachu short that aired alongside it in Japan, just like the last two movies.
  6. A

For the TV series yes, but not for the movies. Songs from the Japanese version aside, the movies have kept all of the original soundtrack for over 10 years up until now, so to see TPCi start replacing music in a movie now is really disappointing. It's like taking 2 steps backward and 0 steps...
  7. A

The movie's actually using dub music. This is a joke, right?
  8. A

Review XY049: Dispatch the Laplace Protection Team! Do Your Best, Eureka!!

Define "a long time ago". As recently as the Decolora Islands arc, the opening was updated when changes occur. Really, it seems like this happens in cycles. For example, we had Battle Frontier, Spurt, Together, and High Touch which updated to show party changes, The Greatest-Everyday which...
  9. A

So, the Reddit leaks...

It's in the Fairy egg group. Also, its Japanese name Enkororo is partially derived from kokoro, or heart, so I wouldn't mind seeing it with a small heart motif. Not that I really support these leaks, just saying.
  10. A

The New Mega Evolutions Thread (MOD NOTE: Read first post!)

Mega Gallade's "cape" reminds me of Gardevoir's dress thing. Come on GF, Fairy/Fighting Mega Gallade, you know you want it. It's gonna be Psychic tho ;__;
  11. A

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (XY Edition) I got the rank eventually, so I guess I forgot someone. New question, exactly when does Remoraid have to be in your party to evolve Mantyke into Mantine? I was battling, with the Exp. Share turned on, and both Remoraid and Mantyke leveled up...
  12. A

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (XY Edition) How exactly do I become a Grand Duke/Duchess in the Battle Chateau? Going by Bulbapedia's list, I've battled every single trainer from each of the 5 ranks below Grand Duke/Duchess, and I've battled all of the Gym Leaders and Elite Four in the...
  13. A

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (XY Edition) I just tried downloading Vivillon again and this time it worked... huh.
  14. A

Pokémon X/Y Friend Safari/Code Sharing Thread **READ THE OP**

Wow, I have the Gale Wings family? Cool Thanks!
  15. A

Thanks! Just added you.
  16. A

Hi 3DS name: DuckNasch In-game name: Austin Friend code: 1177-7926-0353 I believe my type is Flying but I don't know what I have in my Safari.
  17. A

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (XY Edition) Is it too late to get Pokéball Vivillon? I know it ends today, but is it already over? I tried looking for it on the internet through mystery gift, but it said there were no gifts to be found ;____;
  18. A

Possible. Mega Aerodactyl with Brave Bird and Head Smash might be kind of scary though. Mega Aerodactyl has slightly higher attack than Mega Charizard X (135 vs. 130) and is so much faster (base 150 speed vs. Charizard X's 100). Imagine that, something with the same power as Charizard X's Flare...
  19. A

Just on the topic of bad abilities... I'd argue Aerodactyl has a bad ability; not because Tough Claws itself is bad, but because of its type - the only moves Aerodactyl gets both STAB and a Tough Claws boost on are Sky Drop, Wing Attack, Sky Attack, Aerial Ace, and Fly, all of which either have...
Back
Top Bottom