Search results for query: *

• Users: SUP3RN0VA
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. SUP3RN0VA

[Completed] LF: Spinda (for BDSP)

I am currently seeking a Spinda to complete the Brilliant Diamond Pokédex, after finally getting around to completing the Pokedex and realising how annoying it's going to be waiting for a Spinda swarm to show up. Let me know if there's anything you'd want in return. I'm willing to trade a shiny...
  2. SUP3RN0VA

[Completed] LF: DLC Scarlet Exclusive Paradox Pokémon

I am currently looking for the following Pokémon: Gouging Fire Raging Bolt In return, I am willing to trade Iron Crown and Iron Boulder, and I also have plenty of other legendary/mythical Pokémon or even shiny Pokémon if you prefer to trade for those. Let me know if you're interested and...
  3. SUP3RN0VA

[Completed] LF: Last few Pokémon for Paldean Pokédex

EDIT: Pokédex completed. I am currently looking for these Pokemon: - Armourouge - Palafin - Koraidon. For the Koraidon, I am willing to trade a Miraidon, or other legendary/mythical Pokémon you may need if I have them available. Let me know what you are looking for in return and we'll work...
  4. SUP3RN0VA

Gen IX: LF Paradox Salamence in Premier Ball

Currently seeking a Paradox Salamence that's captured in a Premier Ball. I can trade Violet exclusive Pokémon in return (let me know if you're looking for a Pokémon captured in a specific ball). Edit: No longer needed.
  5. SUP3RN0VA

LF: Spoiler Pokémon in Premier Ball

I'm currently seeking a Paradox Salamence that has been captured in a Premier Ball. I can offer a Paradox Hydreigon/Iron Jugulis in return, or if you're looking for something else, let me know.
  6. SUP3RN0VA

SwSh Shiny Pokémon to trade

Listen up trainers, I have plenty of Shiny Pokémon to trade, which are the following: - Shiny Blipbug x 3 - Shiny Combee (female) x 5 - Shiny Cutiefly x 4 - Shiny Larvitar - Shiny Pupitar x 2 - Shiny Crustle x 3 - Shiny Toxel (relaxed nature) - Shiny Toxtricity (amped form) - Shiny Mantine -...
  7. SUP3RN0VA

SwSh Offering Meltan

I have a ton of Meltan to trade to trainers that are seeking to obtain them. In return, I’m interested in offers regarding Shiny Pokémon, possibly masterballs/beastballs, or even decent Pokémon with their hidden abilities. Make your offers and let’s see if we can work out a deal. I’m also...
  8. SUP3RN0VA

SwSh In need of a non English Ditto

I’m in need of a non English Ditto, preferably with 4+IVs. I can offer a 4IV English Ditto, or I can breed/touch trade Pokémon that you may need to complete your Pokédex.
  9. SUP3RN0VA

SwSh Shield exclusives 4 Sword Exclusives

As I own Pokémon Sword, I am in need of the following Shield Exclusives (plus starters). Grookey Sobble Corsola Appletun Indeedee (Female) Eiscue Dracozolt Dracovish What I can offer in return are: Scorbunny Farfetch'D Darumaka Flapple Indeedee (Male) Stonjourner Arctozolt Arctovish
  10. SUP3RN0VA

Who would play Red and Blue in a potential live action film based on Gen I?

I'm sure we are all well aware of 'rumours' that Live action Red and Blue films are either currently in development or will be potentially made if Detective Pikachu performs well. My question is, what cast members would you like to see play roles in a live action Red and Blue film if it is ever...
  11. SUP3RN0VA

Gen VIII Evolve Haunter

I need assistance from someone in order to evolve Haunter, by means of trading/trading back. I'll appreciate any help given.
  12. SUP3RN0VA

A question for the gaming/programming savvy

I have seen a few people on social media whining about how lazy Niantic are for not allowing Pokémon to be sent back to GO from Let's GO. My question is, is it as simple as these random people with no programming or coding knowledge claim it is? How difficult would it be to update Pokémon GO so...
  13. SUP3RN0VA

GEN VII: Zekrom - Adamant - Premier ball

A little specific, but I'm searching for a Zekrom that has an adamant nature, and is captured in a premier ball. If anyone has one that they are willing to trade, then let me know what you're looking for in return. I am able to trade shiny Pokémon, legendary/mythical Pokémon and perhaps some...
  14. SUP3RN0VA

GEN VII: The hunt for Stakataka

I am in need of a Stakataka. I am willing to trade Blacephalon for it. I can also offer Shiny Floatzel, Shiny Yanmega or Shiny Hippowdon, if you prefer something different. If there is anything else you're looking for, feel free to ask.
  15. SUP3RN0VA

GO Pokemon GO update - New Hoenn Medal

Has everyone updated their Pokemon GO app? I have noticed 2 new medals. The first, is a medal specifically for legendary raids. The second, and more interesting medal, is one for capturing Hoenn Pokemon. Is Niantic now preparing for Hoenn Pokemon to be released in the near future? Discuss.
  16. SUP3RN0VA

GEN VII: The search for HA Cubone

I am currently looking for a HA Cubone, in order to breed it to get a HA Cubone with great IVs, that I plan on using in Ultra Sun. Post what you would like in exchange.
  17. SUP3RN0VA

New to the TCG

Today, I have started collecting Pokémon cards for the first time in approximately 13 years. The last time I collected Pokémon cards were back in the Ruby and Sapphire era. I started my collection by pre ordering the Burning Shadows booster box, as well as the Burning Shadows elite trainer box...
  18. SUP3RN0VA

GO Pokémon - The second Generation.

Over 80 Pokémon from Generation II will be added to Pokémon GO later this week. Discuss.
  19. SUP3RN0VA

Unexplained Espeon Moveset.

I'm not sure where I should create this thread, however, since I first noticed this only just now on Pokemon Sun, I figured I'd post it here. At some point (My guess is after Espeon went from Pokemon Bank to Pokemon Sun), my Espeon's current moveset has completely changed. It is supposed to...
  20. SUP3RN0VA

GEN VII: The search for SM Pokemon

Now that bank is compatible with Sun and Moon, I now have quite a lot I can offer. I am still in need of Lunara, Cosmog/Cosmoem, Pheromosa, Celesteela and Type: Null/Silvally. I can offer Buzzwole and Kartana for the needed Ultra beasts, and I can also trade any of the 20th Anniversary Mythical...
Back
Top Bottom