Search results for query: *

1. M

OFFERING: Gen 4 & Gen 5 Multi-Egg Move Pkmn/Hoenn Legends/Snarl Zorua (TEMP HIATUS)

Re: OFFERING: [Will Accept Gen 5 Offers] Multi-Egg Move Pkmn + Hoenn Legends!! alright get back to me asap please
  2. M

AND GEN V Chimchar and Piplup

i dont care about those which one of mine would you prefer and did you see the trading circumstances
  3. M

AND GEN V Chimchar and Piplup

Ok so i am looking for a lvl 1 chimchar and a lvl 1 piplup on my gen IV game. But all the pokemon i am trading to you will be on gen V so i will give you 2 gen IV fodders for piplup and chimchar and you give me a gen V fodder for one of the following pokemon: Shiny eevee, venomoth, elekid...
  4. M

OFFERING: Gen 4 & Gen 5 Multi-Egg Move Pkmn/Hoenn Legends/Snarl Zorua (TEMP HIATUS)

Re: OFFERING: [Will Accept Gen 5 Offers] Multi-Egg Move Pkmn + Hoenn Legends!! My FC: White:in sig Pearl:2623 3027 4218 What pokemon I'm interested in: 1. Pokemon:Piplup (1a) Gender of want: Male (1b) Nature of want: Serious (1c) Want it Nicknamed?: No What I Offer: 1...
  5. M

Want-Shiny Ponyta

i thought this was gen V
  6. M

Want-Shiny Ponyta

k that sounds good
  7. M

Want-Shiny Ponyta

i have one for a the shiny metagross
  8. M

I have a ton of stuff...

i'd like any of these: geodude machop roselina Gible, Pachisaru, Ghastly, Buziel, Starly, Croagunk, Psyduck Chatot. Buneary, Shinx, Swinub, Wurmple, Skuropi in return i have: shiny spiritomb shiny mewtwo shiny ponyta shiny gyrados shiny eevee shiny venomoth...
  9. M

Shinies,Shinies galore!

i'd like any/all of these in return i have: shiny spiritomb shiny mewtwo shiny ponyta shiny gyrados shiny eevee shiny venomoth shiny eletrike shiny dragonite tru arceus flower paradise shaymin Emerald fateful enconter deoxys japanese platinum event darkrai mystery mew movie 11...
  10. M

Offering: Custom PRNG'd pokémon

i have several pp ups and pp maxes as i have not used any all game depending on how many of theses you would like for an IVed pokemon i would like the following pokemon with these stats charmaander-flawless-adamant-any gender-if you do egg moves i would like outrage-flare blitz-belly drum you...
  11. M

6 v 6 lvl 50 single battle

i would like to battle pm me or vm me if you would like
  12. M

evd shinys and legends here!!

deal when can you trade
  13. M

i want: lucario - shiny: Adamant scizor - shiny: adamant gliscor - shiny: impish kingdra - shiny : adamant i have: almost every legendary, shiny(spiritomb,eevee,elekid,mewtwo, ponyta,venomoth,eletrik,garados,dragonite), and several events
  14. M

OFFERING: Spare shinys.

hey i am still offering the alamos darkrai if you want it if you do i would like any of the following Shiny riolu Shiny female combee Shiny turwig Shiny gible Shiny magby Shiny rhyhorn almost any shiny legendary almost any shiny gen V pokemon
  15. M

Event Pokemon-- Offering TRU Arceus, Shiny Mamoswine

Re: Event Pokemon tru shaymin for shiny shinx?
  16. M

lucario - shiny: Adamant scizor - shiny: adamant gliscor - shiny: impish kingdra - shiny : adamant i have: almost every legendary, shiny(spiritomb,eevee,elekid,mewtwo, ponyta,venomoth,eletrik,garados,dragonite), and several events
  17. M

i have an alamos darkrai that i can trade
  18. M

Offering: Shiny Drifblim and Shiny Turtwig

ill give you a shiny mewtwo, eletrike, eevee, dragonite, and ponyta for both you pick two
  19. M

do you happen to have any other shinies you can trade?
  20. M

in sig meet you in also its the larvitar right not beldum thats reserved but i'll take either
Back
Top Bottom