• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. M

Looking for shinies, offering shinies---LOTS!

Alright not a problem, just send me a message or reply to this when ready, I can trade for about the next 3 hours.
  2. M

Alrighty =D they all sound great, my FC is 4125 9331 9037. When might you be able to trade ? Thanks !
  3. M

Sandshrew, Aipom, Trapinch, Totodile, Drifloon, Riolu , Milktank, Chikorita, Munchlax Would be GREAT. Do you think you could get me some info on them ? Natures, Lvl's, UT or not. that would be great. Thanks so much =D
  4. M

I have shiny Poliwag, Ponyta, Tangela, Spearow, Rattata, Gloom, Tauros, and chinchou, do any of those interest you ? Thanks
  5. M

offering- Shinys for TMs

Alright, I'll take the shiny spearow for Dark Pulse. I'll be in the room, my FC is 4125 9331 9037
  6. M

offering- Shinys for TMs

I can give you Dark Pulse for a shiny spearow, if you are not looking for more then one copy I can give you another on on your list, Thanks
  7. M

Wanted: Shiny budew

yes, and its 4125 9331 9037
  8. M

No preference on gender, but I would like the ability Natural Cure. And I can give ya a Choice item =D
  9. M

Yeah that would be great, what item would you like, or is there any dex fillers you need ? Thanks
  10. M

Hello, I'm looking for a shiny Budew, I can offer other shiny's and just about any item. Even if you do not have a budew that is shiny, I will accept a none shiny with a helpful nature and will give you 1 or 2 items of your choice. If interested let me know Thanks
  11. M

Wanted: Shiny/EV'd/egg move pokemon

Alright That sounds good. I'll be in the room. 4125 9331 9037.
  12. M

Offering: All Items

Thank you for the trade !
  13. M

Jarooda's and Jodi's Shop Of Everything! (TEMPORARILY CLOSED)

Re: Turtwig Lover's and Jodi's Shop Of Everything! (Upd: 10 Sep - Is stuffed with PKM Alright ! what would you like in return ?
  14. M

I already have a shiny ponyta =/ any others ? if not, dont sweat it I'll still do the trade =D
  15. M

Jarooda's and Jodi's Shop Of Everything! (TEMPORARILY CLOSED)

Re: Turtwig Lover's and Jodi's Shop Of Everything! (Upd: 10 Sep - Is stuffed with PKM Hello Turtwig ! I'm interested in your Shiny trapinch, and shiny houndour. I can offer any Item's ( EV training, sash's, Anything ) I also have a small collection of Shinys (about 30 ish) I can trade multiple...
  16. M

Yes, he has action replay and gave me some.
  17. M

Wanted: Shiny/EV'd/egg move pokemon

Hello ! I'm looking Shiny, EV'd, and Egg move pokemon, In return I can offer every Item, Sash's, specs, EV items, Anything. I'm willing to offer more 2 or 3 items for one pokemon if it is something special. Shiny>EV'd>IV/Eggmove (Order of interest) Thanks !
  18. M

I would like the Shiny lvl 1 Skarmory, and the Shiny lvl 1 Yanma And my friend gave me a bunch. When will you be able to trade ? Thanks !
  19. M

Hello all, I am offering just about every Item, and Pokeball. Items include: Sash's, Specs, etc All EV training items All Shards All Stones All Fossils Most Orbs All move enhancing Items All evolution Items All rocks All plates Pokeballs Every kind( masterball, cherish ball, luxary ball)...
  20. M

Offering: Starters & Shinys!

I have a shiny poliwag, or ponyta I can offer you, any of those interest you for the shiny dratini OR Milotic ? (depending on level) Thanks
Back
Top Bottom