• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

• Users: IMG
  • Order by date
  1. I

Are there too many Pokemon?

There are like, 1000 digimon and 600 pokemon. So yeah, there is no such thing as "too much pokemon".
  2. I

Who should Ash end up with in the anime?

Ash x Himself. Forever alone. But honestly, I would say Gary... Or pikachu.
  3. I

Which Pokéball's Animation Do You Hate?

Just all of them, espically the Friend Ball and regular pokeball.
  4. I

English Isshu starters to be revealed Monday: Teaser on Pokémon.com announces info fo

Re: English Isshu starters to be revealed Monday: Teaser on Pokémon.com announces inf Touche. and dangit I can't wait any longer. I swear to god they're trying to torture us.
  5. I

^ The one above

^ Is weak to fire.
  6. I

Messing with Names

I restarted platinum and named my rival Bro. "Have you seen my little Bro?"
  7. I

IMG's new and (slightly) Improved sprite shop! Doing trainer sprites, too!

When I can figure out how to do the pikachu girl. :P Be patient.' And I will get started.
  8. I

Is Will, of the Elite Four, gay?

He's a MAGICIAN, as Ryuu stated in the post above. You can't judge by looks or what pokemon he uses.
  9. I

Ironic things about Pokémon

It's ironic how they say that pokemon are friends, when you battle them to the death, and keep them in tiny balls. But I guess they are roomier inside?
  10. I

Which names do you have a habit of misspelling?

Ho-Oh Wobbuffet Wooper Groudon Onix There's my list, I have more then that though.
  11. I

Sounds a little advanced, I'll try it though.
  12. I

Who do you ship Ash with thread 2

And why am I the only one that voted for Palletshipping?
  13. I

Sorry it took too long! Hope I did good! Here's one with a Pokeball.
  14. I

Palletshipping

Re: Palletshipping (and anything else really) What is your favorite PalletShippy moment, and why? Battle of the Badge and The Ties That bind. In the badge one when Ash is holding Gary is so cute~ He hasen't done that to anyone else besides Gary and his pokemon. The Ties That Bind is funny...
  15. I

The "In bed" game.

Everyone knows I want Gary Oak... In bed.
  16. I

Have you ever had a bad egg?

Yes, but I reset everytime I see one. Surprisingly I've only seen one, and that was Barry's Torterra. :p
  17. I

If Ash died...?

If they ended the anime with that, i'ed expect a funereal with everyone there, including Gary, Brock, Misty and all of them. Maybe even some CoTDs But Ash can't really die, it's a kids show.
  18. I

How come Charmeleon and Charizard were so mean?

Ash needed more gym badges so he could be obedient. It's more of a game related thing.
  19. I

Caption the screenshots!

Jame's and Barry's reaction when they found out someone out their is shipping them.
Back
Top Bottom