Search results for query: *

• Users: IMG
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. I

IMG's new and (slightly) Improved sprite shop! Doing trainer sprites, too!

Yeah, I closed it and un-announced it. But I have a possibly new style, let me just list what I can do. ~TAKING REQUESTS~ Splices iPod Commercial Style Trainers *Yours will look much better then that one. :P* VS Sprites Gijinka Pokeballs Only 1 - 5 requests per a post, and please...
  2. I

I am going to draw all 693 (I think.) Pokemon in MS.Paint

With limited colors in under 30 mins. No TRUE custom colors as in dark hot pink or something. and in no particular order. Pikachu Raichu Dratini Buffalon Mew
  3. I

Red to Ash [with some misty]

I'm pretty proud of it. How does it look? and
  4. I

First attempt at a trainer/ My newest sprites

A friend from gaia dared me to do this. It's my first attempt at anything like that, crits? Yep. she has a stripper pole Red headed stripper Cynthia ftw. I'm gonna take it out and re-post. EDIT: Howsit look? EDIT 2: Merry christmas, Jynx!
  5. I

My attempt at a splice..

I saved it as JPEG... fuuu- It's my first attempt at splicing a pokemon, I think it fails epically though.
  6. I

Contest Cynthia vs Lance

I think Lance would win, his dragonite was a pain in the butt to defeat.
  7. I

COMPLETE: The terrible day.. (Ages 13+. Blood warning. Short Story)

[Please excuse any grammar errors. It's my first Attempt at a Short Story that isn't a Essay. Anyways it's about how Blue lost his raticate.] So, there we where, in a large open meadow training on some Pidgey. "C'mon Raticate! Speed up!" I shouted running to the top of the hill. "Raticate...
  8. I

Thinking of making a short story..

A short scary story of how Gary/Blue's Raticate died... I have no title for it but I'm wondering if its a good idea. But it'ed have some blood, not sure if that is allowed.
  9. I

Not a weeaboo's Freebie Sprites

Thing to fill in for it Winged Y/N: Pokemon: Colors: For recolors, it depends on how many colors the pokemon has, I can't make a 3 color pikachu, I probally could though. Here is a example of a winged pokemon, I am also adding a special service, pedobears! Giovanni: You...
  10. I

My first sprite re-colors.

Eraser Trick: Splice: Eheh, any comments or crits? These are my first recolors/splices. the first ones at the top are made with fill thing. the rest where used with the color eraser.
  11. I

Will pikachu possibly evolve in Best Wishes?

Dunno, I was wondering what you guys think. Would he accidentally touch a thunderstone while looking for a apple? Dunno. They will probably keep him as a pikachu. Just wondering what you guys think.
  12. I

Hi.

Now that's over with, I'll post info about myself. I'm interested in the furry fandom, totodile is my favorite Pokemon, I'm a palletshipper, and water and steel types are my favorite.
Back
Top Bottom