Search results for query: *

1. M

Pokemon Journey: Kanto *Start-Up*

"I guess so." Logan responded to Nathan. I can't wait! Logan thought to himself, getting more and more excited for battling his first gym.
  2. M

Logan grabbed his bag and slung it on his back. "Come on Amusei." Logan said to his Totodile who was wondering around the room. Amusei ran over to his trainer and the two of them walked into the lobby. Logan noticed Nathan who appeared to have already woken up. "Morning," Logan greeted Nathan as...
  3. M

The sun rose the next morning. Logan opened his eyes at around 7 in the morning. He rose up and leaped out of his cot. Amusei woke up as he did and jumped up with him. Logan quickly showered and got dressed. He then walked over to his bag to make sure he was ready for the day. He looked to see...
  4. M

"Yeah, I'd hate to see Amusei get too hurt. So you guys want to go back to the Pokemon Center?" Logan asked his friends. OOC: We can move forward to the next day if you guys want.
  5. M

X: A Generation of War

Logan continued to observe the others. He seemed to have no assignment as of now. He wanted was hoping to go down to the cells at some point. He always has a feeling of guilt going through him since he's been an agent, it comforts him to make sure the captives are at least kept safe.
  6. M

The Poke Games (Open)

Sweet, can't wait for the start up.
  7. M

OOC: I kinda figured it would go that way to. Feels a lot smaller but at least it's easier to follow. Amusei stayed in place, still unable to move. Logan knew he had little time to make a decision and Amusei would likely get hurt regardless. So quickly he yelled, "WAIT!" He then pulled...
  8. M

Amusei swung and just barely missed Shinx. He followed the Pokemon with his eyes as it leaped above him and shot a weak bolt of electricity. "Uh oh," Logan gasped as the electricity hit Amusei. The attack left him with a jolt of paralysis. "Amusei, are you ok?" Logan asked worried about his...
  9. M

The Poke Games (Open)

Name: Logan Grey Age: 14 Gender: Male Personality: Logan is determined and headstrong. He enjoys training Pokemon more than anything in the world. His ultimate life goal is to beat all 5 region's gym challenges. When it comes to people, if they are nice and respect him he will do the same for...
  10. M

Logan walked into the meeting, he was late so he was trying not to draw too much attention to himself. He sat down and noticed the new recruit. Hm, new guy. Logan thought to himself as he reminisced about his first couple days as an agent.
  11. M

The Poke Games (Open)

Valcarona, if you're still confused I suggest reading some RPs that are already in progress. I'm Writing my SU now, please reserve me a spot.
  12. M

Amusei was hit and rolled back. Logan wondered how much longer Amusei could last. "Don't worry, you can still fight back." Logan told his Totodile who was a little surprised by what had just happened. "Use Leer, then charge in for a scratch!" Logan told his pokemon. Amusei shot a leer at Shinx...
  13. M

"Great Job Amusei, keep it up. Hit him with Water Gun!" Logan said, hoping that the water would hit Shinx and conduct the electricity for more damage. Amusei followed the orders and stood his ground, shooting a Water Gun attack, now feeling more confident.
  14. M

Logan had only watched the battle that just occurred. He saw the Mightyena Hybrid leap into the treetops to hide. "Crobat, find it." Logan said as he released his Crobat. The flying type flew up high and began looking around. It wasn't long before he heard the howl, distinctive to a Mightyena...
  15. M

Amusei stood strong waiting for his trainers orders. Logan saw the weak blue lightning bolt heading towards Amusei. "Quick, dodge it, then use Leer." Logan commanded. Amusei jumped to the side and dodged the Thunder Wave. He then gazed at Shinx, attempting to lower his defense to counter the...
  16. M

Amusei landed on his feet and looked towards Shinx who was running towards him. Logan though fast, "Amusei, Scratch attack!". The Totodile swung a scratch attack a Shinx as it collided with him. Scratch wasn't at full strength but was able to knock Shinx away and avoid full contact. Amusei was...
  17. M

"Don't let him get in your head Amusei. Get close and use Water Gun." Logan said. Amusei ran toward Shinx. He tried shrugging off the Leer but couldn't. He continued his attack and as he ran over to Shinx he leaped in the air and shot a Water Gun when he was above his foe.
  18. M

Logan flinched for a second. He assumed Justin would go with Ty. Unfortunately he had no choice but to keep Amusei in, Rattata wouldn't obey him. "Ok Amusei, he has a type advantage but we can still win." Logan reassured his Totodile. "Toto..." (Uh ok...) Amusei said, a little put off by Shinx's...
  19. M

"Great match guys! I'm ready when you are." Said Logan as he turned toward Justin. Amusei began jumping up and down in excitement.
  20. M

"That absorb attack is brutal! Turtwig will never faint if it keeps sapping HP from Squirtle. This looks grim." Logan though out loud. Amusei was still watching the battle but occasionally glanced at Ty who he new he would fight next.
Back
Top Bottom