• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. T

Claims The New Official Claim-a-Pokémon Thread!

I see I am free to claim... Dratini- The Minryu- 11/17/2012
  2. T

This user above died of.....

Died from EPIC Dragon attack
  3. T

The Official Pokémon Black 2/White 2 (Read FIRST Post before posting!)

Re: The Official Pokémon Black 2/White 2 Thread Anybody else consider B/W Kyurems are triple-typed?
  4. T

Contest Raichu VS Pikachu

I choose Raichu, simply because, it's like when eat to much of a food, you dislike it. Anime shows to much Pikachu, you hate the dorf. Plus Raichu looks much more amazing. Pikachu Is simple.
  5. T

Adventures of New Rome/New Byzantium (A Heroes of Olympus RPG)

FYI Byzantium is the Greek side of Rome on the East. Following a cool way I think Heroes of Olympus should end(Which is CHB joining CJ and forming New Byzantium, a city where Greek Demigods could live) The Camps recover after defeating Gaea/Terra, and life returns to normal. Well, as normal...
  6. T

WORLDBUILDING: Pokemon Olympus/Grejoca Region: Help Needed

SHouldn't the Hephaestus shrine be Fire? Hephaestus is the god of fire after all. Hippocampus(singular) Pokemon Name Idea: Hineropus (Hippocampus+Nero(Greek for water))
  7. T

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but all guitars except for mine melt. I wish Pokemon were real.
  8. T

If there was a Pokemon live action movie, who would you pick as the actors?

I would pick a buncha' cosplayers. Especially Pikabellechu.
  9. T

Ampiomach Academy

Ooc: What the heck have I missed?
  10. T

School- When Does It Start For You?

Thursday. for 40 minutes. Then Friday till like 2.
  11. T

Do you have any shiny pokemon from the older games?

Re: Do you have any shiny pokemon? A common Pokemon... Wingull. Mt Pyre. Surfing. Ruby. Shiny! Do the math. I love mah shiny wingull. THeres also the crown beasts, Pika colored Pichu, and Red Gyarados.
  12. T

What would your first Pokemon be?

Myself. As I Am The Miniryu. So... Dratini. It's my faviorite pokemon and A BEAST when it evolves.
  13. T

Shop Sign-Up Thread

I don't mean to be rude but, I don't have a number, and even if I did it would most likely change.
  14. T

Shop Sign-Up Thread

Much More as the shop progresses. Sorry for the late reply.
  15. T

█▓▒░░☆★✦ PokeTradeTillUDrop™☆★✦░░▒▓█

Charmander No Longer Need thanks to GTS, sorry.
  16. T

What are your rarest cards?

144/144 Zekrom. Got it this morning.
  17. T

█▓▒░░☆★✦ PokeTradeTillUDrop™☆★✦░░▒▓█

I'm looking for a female charmander. I can offer an Egg-Move Dratini (Surf, Aqua Jet). When can you trade?
  18. T

Shiny Pokémon and egg move Pokémon

Larvitar(x1 Male) (x4 Female)Bite/Leer/Dragon Dance Gligar(x1 Male) (x3 Female)Poison Sting/Baton Pass/Double-Edge Pineco(x1 Male) (x3 Female)Tackle/Protect/Toxic Spikes Ralts(x1 Male) (x3 Female)Growl/Shadow Sneak/Shadow Ball Can I have a female of each? If its to many I can...
  19. T

Shop Sign-Up Thread

Name: The Miniryu's Mini Mall Purpose: Trading My latest Breeding Projects Away For your enjoyment! Ex: Tynamo, Audino, Egg Move Dratini, and Snivy. Note: All Gen V
  20. T

Ampiomach Academy

Rico hid in a cave in the mountain. Then something attacked him. His Druddigon. "What the? MOre of that powder. Oh" Rico said. Suddenly Druddigon picked up Rico and threw him of the the Mountain. Hehehe... Die Puny Boy!!
Back
Top Bottom