• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. F

Gen VI Pokemon Discussion

Re: Revealed Gen VI Pokemon Discussion/Speculation Thread I'm intrigued by Newtwo, though I don't like it. It's not a Pokémon that'll ever join my Chespin and I on our team. There's no need to complain like you're going to be forced to use it.
  2. F

The In-Game Team Advice Thread

Re: The In-Game Team Review Thread Need a bit more to go on than that, what kind of Pokémon do you like?
  3. F

Re: The In-Game Team Review Thread If you go to your profile on the Pokemon Global Link site and click on Dream World, you will see a little picture of a house, and underneath that will be your point total. Diglett makes an appearance to dig new rows after a certain DW points total. After the...
  4. F

Re: The In-Game Team Review Thread Hey guys, I'm going to restart Black now that I've settled on my Black 2 team and have been using them for a while, but I'm really struggling with a sixth member. The trouble I'm having is that I only want to use Unova Pokémon. Here's the five Pokémon I've...
  5. F

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) I read that it only works via wireless, rather than Wi-Fi, but I'm hoping it can be done over the internet so I can tag battle with my fiancé while she's in the US. Did it work?
  6. F

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) I think, so far, you've just been unlucky. This helped me get the medal. Any use to you at all?
  7. F

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Ah! Sorry, my bad. Thanks, pastafari!
  8. F

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) To the best of my knowledge, the stats only change in 'real time' if your Servine is at Lv. 100; other than that it'll just reduce the EV points invested and you'll have to level up for the new stats to take effect.
  9. F

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) I think the Item Clause is always in effect for those kinds of battles. As far as I'm aware, the only way to battle without the Item Clause via WiFi is in the WiFi room using the 'No Restrictions' battle rules.
  10. F

Re: Pros and Cons of stopping evolution. Other than learning moves a little faster, there's not much benefit. There may be a bracket of levels where it levels faster because of experience group, but this will be countered with a lull in another bracket of levels (as far as I know). The best...
  11. F

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Presumably because they're very powerful signature moves of various legendary Pokémon. Freeze Shock and Ice Burn are moves that only came about through the amalgam of Kyurem and Zekrom or Reshiram, not common knowledge moves. Secret Sword is, well...
  12. F

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Am I right in saying that Hex won't get the damage bonus from just Confusion, and that it has to be Burn / Poison / Paralysis / Frozen to work? Yep, it's definitely available for all four Generation V games. On top of what yourlilemogirl was...
  13. F

CoroCoro Thread (Not for XY Anime Discussion)

Re: Official CoroCoro Discussion Thread Lots of grasping at straws concerning page numbers - page 100 and 101 could be advertisement pages? 'Scoop 3' is, at the very best, TCG stuff.
  14. F

Re: Official CoroCoro Discussion Thread So this is legit, then? I'm already getting my hopes up for a Rotom evolution, and since marketing will be switching to the X and Y starters, it could be time for Ash's Oshawott to evolve and do a Sceptile in this supposed Orange Islands 2 arc. Exciting...
  15. F

VG Weekly Poll #28 Do you nickname your Pokémon?

I haven't nicknamed Pokémon for years, not since Crystal. The last Pokémon I remember nicknaming was BANANA, my lv. 100 Kakuna.
  16. F

Re: Official CoroCoro Discussion Thread I find the potential fact that there's no X and Y information this month both excruciating and hilarious.
  17. F

Speculation:Will Gen 6 have a third game or something different?

I don't think anything like that will happen, I reckon X and Y will be the last main series Pokémon games for a while.
  18. F

Hardest Unova Gym?

I always struggled with Elesa. Less so in Black 2 than Black, but she was still annoying. I think she was more difficult with two Emolga. Lenora's a close second.
  19. F

Re: Official CoroCoro Discussion Thread Nothing new on the cover, I have a feeling we're getting a few region details this month. Obvious stuff like the basis on France etc.
  20. F

Gen VI Pokemon Discussion

Re: Revealed Gen VI Pokemon Discussion/Speculation Thread There is no way this list is real. 'Bubbaboom' - that's just taken from that fanart of the massive, spherical Froakie final evolution. 'Terrarapa' - A grass/ground type with a name this similar to Torterra? 'Flyby'nyte' and...
Back
Top Bottom