• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

• Users: Azu
  • Order by date
  1. Azu

Was the transition from 2D to 3D inevitable?

I've thought about this for quite a while now. I sort of just wish Pokemon would go back to sprites. Instead it's like they're sort of trying to be modern with 3D models, and yet they don't seem capable of going all the way with it. I feel like they should either stick with what they're proven...
  2. Azu

What is your favorite of the new Pokemon?

I wasn't even sure I was going to buy the games right away until HANGRY HAMSTER
  3. Azu

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

A weird name for a Poke that can be male/female. Feel compelled to nickname a female one Ms. Mime. Other than that it's a fun pokemon to play through with. I usually find use for a psychic type on my team. PIKACHU
  4. Azu

Favorite Pokemon Nickname(s)?

I always feel compelled to name the shiny Gyarados "Red". I also have a running theme of naming my Lucarios with roman numerals at the end. My most recent is Lucario XII.
  5. Azu

I'm newish

Shalom! Oh... wait...
Back
Top Bottom