Search results for query: *

• Users: Vraell
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. V

Wanted: Moody Bidoof/Bibarrel

What the title says, I'm looking for a DW Bidoof/Bibarrel to troll my friend with. :naughty: Willing to trade: Vulpix with Drought, female Bagon, Lonely nature Zorua Drilbur, Hasty nature, Female, Sand Rush
  2. V

Wanted: Vulpix with Drought

I'm putting together a Sunny Day team, and a Vulpix with Drought would be a nice asset. And, if possible, I'd like a female one. That way I could breed them if I'm ever in need of egg moves, or something with better IVs. Willing to trade the following. Zorua (male or female) with Pokerus...
  3. V

Skarmory Moveset. Gen V

So, I have this Skarmory that has Outstanding IVs with maxed Attack and Speed, and a plus Speed nature. The kicker (and likely fatal mistake) is that I transferred him to my Black Version before I even discovered this hidden treasure (and discovering all movesets I've seen use Roost), and now I...
  4. V

Opinions on Smogon and/or the Metagame as a whole.

Title. In my opinion, Smogon has had their hands full trying to make their system work with the new pokes and the Dream World abilities. Also, I'm also of the opinion that the current metagame encourages fairly little variety among respective tiers, but I haven't played competitively long...
  5. V

Your "ROFL Stomp" moments.

Today, I just had a battle with a friend I haven't seen in years, turns out he still plays Pokemon. We decide to have a triple battle. My first 3 in order: Gallade, Typhlosion, Archeops His team's first 3: Unfezant, Luxray, Dialga (Uber noob :P) My Archeops goes first, putting damage on...
  6. V

ep 636 "Noob"

The word "Noob" finally makes it into the anime. :spam::spam::spam: I was hoping to find another thread on this episode instead of making my own just for the word, but...
  7. V

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

Which moments in game make you rage. It was down to Red's Charizard and my Salamence. I use Outrage, Charizard is down in the red. Charizard uses Dragon Pulse, Critical hit. Salamence goes down. \ My reaction in below spoiler.
  8. V

I'm putting together a competitive team

So, here are my pokemon and their moves. Improvements that aren't too difficult to come by would be appreciated. Electivire- Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Cross Chop, Earthquake Gallade- Night Slash- Leaf Blade, Psycho Cut, Drain Punch Gengar- Shadow Ball, Thunderbolt, Focus Blast, Destiny Bond...
  9. V

Do I post my intro here?

Uhh... yeah. What to put here?:banghead::banghead::banghead: :idea: Yeah, I wrote a book. Look. :lol::lol:
Back
Top Bottom