Search results for query: *

1. G

Pokemon Manga Dissapointment thread

Yeah, I mean, if this was his way of teaching Green a lesson, then I'd hate to imagine what he'd do if someone hurt Oak in some way. RIP, whoever bothers Oak.
  2. G

Good point. Actually, there was one thing that always bugged me about the manga. Why did they have to make Oak a jerk during the fight with Green?
  3. G

True indeed. Just out of speculation who do you think would voice the main cast?
  4. G

Why so serious, Team Rocket?

I think it's more like they were threatened with death. Maybe their old Pokemon were killed off to set an example for them and they decided to get serious because if they failed again, they'd sleep with the fishes.
  5. G

Good point. >_> Maybe someone should make their own fan-made anime for the manga! Who knows. Maybe it could turn out like Red vs Blue.
  6. G

Or maybe there could be some special where their universes collide and everyone has to work together to stop the evil force at work.
  7. G

You know, now that I think about it, the only really major gripe I had with the manga is that it never had an anime adaptation. I mean, a nice way they could've put the characters in the anime was through a crossover, and then the series would potentially get adapted into a cartoon of its own...
  8. G

Absolutely nothing, actually. It's all for diversity's sake, hence why I wish for only one trainer to have Tepig. Also, consider how Bel and Cheren had their Pokedexes broken. Chances are, one of the fixed ones/newer ones will go to White and the third will go to the third trainer, presumably...
  9. G

I read about White's role in the manga, and I have to say, if that Tepig is her starter then I feel it would be rather redundant. Yellow could get away with this because she represents Yellow Version and Pikachu was your starter. That, and it just seemed to give me a better vibe. But I feel...
  10. G

Possible Ruby and Sapphire Gen V: Official Discussion and Speculation thread

You Took the words right out of my mouth. Also, not only were the legendaries from Johto and Hoenn in FRLG and HGSS respectively, but also some regular Pokemon as well, such as Marill in FRLG and Poochyena in HGSS. Trust me, there will definitely be a remake of some sort, possibly remakes that...
  11. G

If you could invent a new type

We need either Artichoke types of Llama types. In one hand, you have absolute randomness, and on the other hand, you have the power of the mighty deviantArt!! And yes, my logic is perfectly sound! In all seriousness, how about either a Light-type or, get this, a Dance-type! Now THIS is...
  12. G

Contest Reshiram vs Zekrom vs Kyurem

Oh, okay then. Thanks for the info, by the way.
  13. G

Contest Reshiram vs Zekrom vs Kyurem

Reshiram, definitely. He can take down both Zekrom and Kyurem with ease because of his dual-typing. Zekrom can be disposed of by Dragon attacks, and Kyurem has a double weakness to both Dragon and Fire because of his secondary typing of Ice. Trust me, Reshiram is the best, not to mention his...
  14. G

The most inappropriately typed Pokemon

I totally forgot about Sharpedo, thanks. :) Also, I know it's a Desert Crocodile, but the appearance and the secondary typing of Meguroco suggests that the inspiration for this Pokemon mostly came from the Mugger Crocodile, a real-life crocodile located in Asia. Heck, even its name and the...
  15. G

The most inappropriately typed Pokemon

Meguroco should've been Water/Dark. Considering it's based off of a Mugger Crocodile the typing would've been absolutely perfect for it. Besides, did we ever have a Water/Dark typing before? I don't think so.
  16. G

New Pokémon Discussion

I often view Pokemon Battles as sparring matches, to be honest with you. I mean, look at Generation I. Team Rocket ended up killing a Marowak, and you know what people thought of that? They detested them for it. The way they do battles involves Pokemon fighting with the possibility of...
  17. G

A Possible Trend

Hate to break it to you, but that's not true: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Black_%26_White_chapter_(Adventures)
  18. G

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: Confirmed New Pokémon Discussion Quite the contrary. Reshiram is more suitable for the PC because what the PC represented was the truth: Pokemon can work alongside humans and live peacefully, though this doesn't happen all of the time. But it can happen, and that is the truth. N's...
  19. G

Confirmed Information Thread

Has anyone found the scene where you summon Reshiram to fight N's Zekrom? I have been looking for that for hours now.
  20. G

Of the current confirmed pokemon, who will be in your team?

Tsutarja and its evos will definitely be on my team. I'm not sure about the rest of them, though. Quite frankly, it's very difficult to tell at this point.
Back
Top Bottom