Search results for query: *

1. H

Chain Fishing=Shiny Pokemon

I'm sure that it will work.
  2. H

Bugs and Glitches in X and Y

I have the same problem you are having. I wonder why it happens.
  3. H

The Bragging Thread!

I was in the friend safari looking for a modest Braixen today that I found and caught a shiny one.
  4. H

Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

Re: Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thead I forgot to say the pokemon that will appear for my water-type safari is Frogadier and Octillery.
  5. H

Chain Fishing=Shiny Pokemon

I saw a thread on /vp/ saying that if you consecutively fish for Pokemon like what the fisherman in Route 16 said the chances of encountering a shiny will increase like the PokeRadar. It's quite easy to do all you need is: -A pokemon in the front of your party with the ability Suction...
  6. H

Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

Re: Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thead Username: Haxorus31 Friend Code: 3754-6490-7775 Version: X Safari: Water
  7. H

The Bragging Thread!

Yesterday I caught a shiny Inkay using the pokeradar and it took me a chain of 1 to make it appear.
  8. H

The Bragging Thread!

I caught a Super Size Pumpkaboo and it's the first time I've encountered one.
  9. H

Supposed Game-Breaking Glitch

Some people in the GameFAQs thread had found a solution to the problem, but still I hope this is the last game-breaking glitch in this game and it should be fixed ASAP.
  10. H

Wonder Trade Thread: Dat Wascly Wabbit!

Most of the time I get common pokemon but not really a big deal because some of them are foreign. I was lucky to receive a shiny Smeargle from this.
  11. H

Rumour thread (SPOILERS - ALLEGED LEAKS)

It's gorgeous!
  12. H

Where are you on October 12th?

I'll be going to Nintendo World to get Pokemon X since there's an event going on in the 11th.
  13. H

So Greninja is real. I wasn't expecting that however it looks a lot better since there's a high quality picture. I wonder if its tongue stays like that in battle.
  14. H

At least it's not as blatant as Braixen. That's because it happens to be a bipedal fox which makes people immediately assume its furbait.
  15. H

Delphox looks cool. Now we wait for Froakie's final evo.
  16. H

Your Pokemon Team, also Team Suggestions/Advice/Recommendations

Re: Your Pokemon Team I wasn't thinking of a team for X yet but it's going to include Fennekin, Noivern, and possibly Tyrantum.
  17. H

X and Y Spoiler Free Zones

Re: Describe your Spoiler Free Zone(s) I don't mind being spoiled by official information as long it's not important to the game but I'm wary of leaked information though. As for the pokemon I'm not worried about that since the game released worldwide instead of Japan first and then everything...
  18. H

"Pointless" Hidden Ablilies?

I have no idea why Vespiquen has Unerve while Combee gets Hustle.
  19. H

Does the anime give Pokemon a bad reputation?

Exactly my problem with one of the complaints brought up about the anime. Who wants to see a battle between a lv.100 and a lv.40 in the anime? without the levels it's less predictable to see who will win based on training experience and using different strategies also interesting. And for my...
Back
Top Bottom