Search results for query: *

• Users: Moonstone
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. M

Wanted: Deoxys (Offering Shinies)

This is the last Pokemon I'm missing from my collection, so I'd really appreciate anyone willing to trade (no hacks please, but I'll accept clones). Please tell me what event it's come from so I'll know what to look for. I have some shinies to offer in return! All are UT and caught by me...
  2. M

Wanted: SoulSilver Groudon [Closed]

I'm in need of a Groudon from SoulSilver. I don't care about nature or stats or level, but it must be from SoulSilver. No hacks, but clones are OK. I'm offering an untrained Mystery Mew and a TM of your choice (I have most of them). Any takers?
  3. M

Wanted: TRU Regigigas to borrow [Closed]

Anyone out there willing to loan me the event/TRU Regigigas for a day? I'm really not interested in keeping it, I just want it for the sake of getting the other Golems in Platinum. I'm willing to offer one of my favorite Pokemon as collateral, like my Milotic or Garchomp (both level...
  4. M

Wanted: Some Dex Fillers [Closed]

I'm seeking the following Pokemon: 1. Chikorita (any) 2. Treecko (any) 3. Torchic (any) 4. Mawile (male) In return, I can offer some rare-ish egg move Pokemon I've bred. All of the following are at Level 1 and have active Pokerus infections: 1. Careful male Cyndaquil, knows...
  5. M

Greetings!

Hello all, I'm Moonstone. I've been a lurker here for awhile and I finally decided I may as well join in. I was a big Pokemon maniac back in the days of Red and Blue, but I stopped there because the obsession waned and I found other games to steal my time. So I skipped the next two...
Back
Top Bottom