Search results for query: *

1. S

Anime Watching Buddies Thread!

Welcome to the Anime Watching Buddies Thread! Are you the kind of person who has no one to watch anime with? Or perhaps your friends aren't interested in the same genres you are? Maybe you just wish you could talk about a show with someone on Bulbagarden? That is where this thread comes in...
  2. S

Wanted: A wish list...

Okay, just a wish list of various pokemon I want that I felt like sharing.... I like shinies because Ive never seen one in game.... A shiny skitty........ (female) A shiny charmander..... (male) A shiny dratini....... (male) A shiny pikachu....... (female) A shiny chatot......... (female)...
  3. S

Lv. 50 all Double Batttle!

I am looking for a Lv. 50 all double battle. (This will be my first wi-fi battle so, please bear with me) Other than that: No lengendaries, no 1 hit KOs (they sorta take all the fun out of the battle...).................... That's basically the only rules. My friend code is: 3353 0367...
  4. S

Inquiring minds wish to know: Are you a graceful person, or pretty darn clumsy?????

I'm not sure if anyone has asked this yet but........... THE TOUGHEST QUESTION EVER: So are you some super human who never falls down or a klutz who can't walk in a straight line? I'm curious. :P ....... I am a klutz, who frequently walks into doorframes, trips over invisible objects...
  5. S

So I'm new to the whole anime thing....

I was 'afraid' of anime for a few years of my life. Where I live, it's not exactly something you brag about, you're love for anime, so I avoided showing that I like it in fear that I would be shunned. Then, I started to fall in love with it again, like I did in my childhood. So basically...
  6. S

The Poke Project

(rated Mature/Teen for possibly strong violence, gore, loads of swearing, and a little love) This story is not based in the world of pokemon as we know it. Times have.....changed. Following Kenny as he uncovers the truths behind the Poke Project. Based many, many years after the plotline of the...
  7. S

Salutations!~ (Because it's fun to say) from ME!

My name is Skitty-chan. Well, not really. (Thank goodness!) I am in high school and (according to my sisters) a dork. It could have to do with the fact I own my books than I have friends. I watched a lot of pokemon as a kid (and TONS of digimon) until about the thrid movie? At least I think...
Back
Top Bottom