Search results for query: *

1. S

ROGUES GALLERY - Issue #5: Why is Six Afraid of Se7en? (SitR, Lady Macabre, Selenium)

Re: ROGUES GALLERY - Issue #5: Why is Six Afraid of Se7en? (SitR, Lady Macabre, Selen (I'm extremely sorry guys. There is much going on in my life, and my opportunities of going online are dwindling. Mainly because of a mixture of family problems and having to prepare for a performance at...
  2. S

ROGUES GALLERY - Issue #5: Why is Six Afraid of Se7en? (SitR, Lady Macabre, Selenium)

Re: ROGUES GALLERY - Issue #5: Why is Six Afraid of Se7en? (SitR, Lady Macabre, Selen (Don't worry about it. Much is happening on my end, too.) Shinotsuku Ame stumbled down to the bottom of the apartment building, relieved that the occupants had evacuated the premises during the fight. He...
  3. S

Re: ROGUES GALLERY - Issue #5: Why is Six Afraid of Se7en? (SitR, Lady Macabre, Selen (Was waiting for Lady Macabre at the risk of tennising, but it's been a while.) Shinotsuku Ame watched as his partner raced down in a brutal pursuit of the shapeshifter. He sighed, confident that Van could...
  4. S

Re: ROGUES GALLERY - Issue #5: Why is Six Afraid of Se7en? (SitR, Lady Macabre, Selen "...Truth be told, I'm not sure," Ame replied, examining the knives piercing his shoulders. The damage was, suffice it to say, ample. As the only human in this endeavor, he did feel at a disadvantage. His...
  5. S

Sign Ups ROGUES GALLERY: Season 3 - Superhero Roleplays (Sign-Ups ALWAYS Open)

I suppose. --- José Rosario is a modern day Robin Hood with nothing but good intentions- and a plan to revolutionize the economy for the sake of the lower class in any way possible. He has enlisted the help of the Honour Assassin Feling Fatale to assist him in the grand endeavor of robbing the...
  6. S

Re: ROGUES GALLERY - Issue #5: Why is Six Afraid of Se7en? (SitR, Lady Macabre, Selen Shinotsuku Ame looked into his partner's eyes as the dual knives dug into his skin. He groaned in pain, almost managing a minor scream as blood rushed from his skin. The wincing on his face was almost...
  7. S

Re: ROGUES GALLERY - Issue #5: Why is Six Afraid of Se7en? (SitR, Lady Macabre, Selen Shinotsuku Ame noticed the shapshifting foe fly off into the distance. The once pouring rain began to clear. He cleared his throat and looked straight into the mechanical eyes of his partner. "Listen...
  8. S

Re: ROGUES GALLERY - Issue #5: Why is Six Afraid of Se7en? (SitR, Lady Macabre, Selen "...Plasmic uranium, huh?" Ame said to himself. The look of defeat on his face was masked by some sort of neutral determination, ultimately resulting in an odd, calm-looking expression. The water in his...
  9. S

Re: ROGUES GALLERY - Issue #5: Why is Six Afraid of Se7en? (SitR, Lady Macabre, Selen "Heh...you tell 'em, Van..." Ame rose from the ground, now fully composed. He was still in pain, but he managed to pay no mind to it. As if he was completely unhurt, he drew his staff to reveal that his...
  10. S

Re: ROGUES GALLERY - Issue #5: Why is Six Afraid of Se7en? (SitR, Lady Macabre, Selen Ame spectated the ensuing brawl between the two canined as intense pain seared its way through his body. The concentrations of darkness seemed to wound the opponent, though. He really just needed a few...
  11. S

Re: ROGUES GALLERY - Issue #5: Why is Six Afraid of Se7en? (SitR, Lady Macabre, Selen (OOC: Firstly, I don't see how one could "boost" themself forward with darkness. This is the lack of energy, not a surge of it. If anything, it should slow Se7en down, not blast him forward. Second, if Se7en...
  12. S

Re: ROGUES GALLERY - Issue #5: Why is Six Afraid of Se7en? (SitR, Lady Macabre, Selen Ame was surprised by the sheer effectiveness of his attack. Without missing a beat, he drew both of his knives. Compiling them into a single spear, he was in a better situation to combat the foe. ...But what...
  13. S

Re: ROGUES GALLERY - Issue #5: Why is Six Afraid of Se7en? (SitR, Lady Macabre, Selen Shinotsuku Ame was wondering how the opponent was able to somehow block the sphere of darkness-imbued water. The dark power should have done major damage to anything it hit. He figured that either the...
  14. S

Re: ROGUES GALLERY - Issue #5: Why is Six Afraid of Se7en? (SitR, Lady Macabre, Selen "Oh shi-" Though he had anticipated an attack, Ame was entirely caught off guard by the transformation of his foe. The claw of the tarantula slashed toward him in a very swift motion; despite his efforts to...
  15. S

Re: ROGUES GALLERY - Issue #5: Why is Six Afraid of Se7en? (SitR, Lady Macabre, Selen "Malevolent indeed..." Shinotsuku Ame opted against making the first move. Instead, he stepped back, wisely deciding that getting too close was not the best idea. After all, Ame merely had a staff and a pair...
  16. S

Re: ROGUES GALLERY - Issue #5: Why is Six Afraid of Se7en? (SitR, Lady Macabre, Selen "At last...the roof..." Ame said to himself. He had scaled a plethora of starcases, examined broken windows within this apparent office building, and futilely attempted to evade the nearly traumatized...
  17. S

Re: ROGUES GALLERY - Issue #5: Why is Six Afraid of Se7en? (SitR, Lady Macabre, Selen "It's attempting to escape..." Shinotsuku Ame muttered to himself, observing the beast that he was pursuing. Gathering rainwater, the orb of water in Ame's posession began to expand to a large size. As this...
  18. S

Detective Dick Gumshoe reporting, pal!(s)

I wonder how you could afford that 3DS with your instant ramen budget... Haha, just saying. Welcome back!
  19. S

Re: ROGUES GALLERY - Issue #5: Why is Six Afraid of Se7en? (SitR, Lady Macabre, Selen Shinotsuku Ame smirk of an emotion near satisfaction easily contrasted with the terrified shrieks of the bystanders. He gazed at the beast with only confidence. He hoped that his partner was still examining...
  20. S

Sign Ups ROGUES GALLERY: Season 3 - Superhero Roleplays (Sign-Ups ALWAYS Open)

Apologies for the double post. But I will formally ask this. Would Izumi Curtis's character like to work with mine in the new plot?
Back
Top Bottom