Search results for query: *

1. S

Back again.

Hey everyone! After a month or two of absence, I'm back. Of course, I doubt, what with my scedule and all, that I'll be nearly as avid a user as before. Nevertheless, I'm glad to be back.
  2. S

Removing the post requirement to VM/PM for newcomers

I'm suggesting this mainly because I'm bringing a friend on the site soon, and I don't want to have to wait for him to make a certain amount of posts before we can talk. But generally it is an inconvinience for newcomers. I also belive that it is just pointless.
  3. S

Water Stone Wanted

If I can get a Water Stone from you, I'll give you my Relic Crown.
  4. S

Wanted: Eevee(& shinies, if possible)

Any Eevee or shinies wanted, regardless of gender or nature. I have some event and legendary Pokemon to offer: Lv. 1 UT Zorua WIN2011 Celebi Lv. 100 TRU Arceus Mewtwo Lv. 80(if you can convince me)
  5. S

VGC team: I've been working hard on these guys!

Axel the Haxorus Ability: Rivalry Moves: Dragon Claw, Outrage, Swords Dance, Dragon Dance EVs: 252 Atk, 252 Spe, 4 HP Item: Persim Berry Strategy: Used with Fun Guy to power up and utterly destroy opposing teams Fun Guy the Amoongus Ability: Effect Spore Moves: Rage Powder, Protect...
  6. S

Your nicknames

Let's see...on and off the site I am known as... Moon(what my mom calls me) Rain(after Singin' in the Rain, my previous username), Tiger(Okay, I will NOT delve into that anytime soon...) Video Boy(Someone recorded me flirting with playing with my girlfriend and posted it on Youtube) J.D.(Based...
  7. S

In need of VGC Tounament training- friendly battlers wanted

I am currently grinding and grinding to make my VGC team perfect, because I want to at least rank this year. I would appreciate it if you coud help me train with a VGC-style battle. Rules: Double Flat Battle, 4 vs. 4 Unova Pokemon numbers 001-148 & 151 allowed No same Pokemon/same held...
  8. S

Free Hydro Pump Bagon eggs!

Free Bagon eggs with Hydro Pump! Please leave your FC in your post for convinience. Mine is 3138 6443 1308.
  9. S

Nintendo vs. Xbox vs. Sony

Who has the best games? Who has the best system? Which company is the best overall? In my opinion, Nintendo makes the best games. By a landslide. The Wii, however, has a modest design in its tecnology. And isn't Pokemon a creation of Nintendo? IMO, Nintendo knows what's best for gaming, and...
  10. S

Who would win between...

In this game, make a contest regarding any two users on this site, including yourself. It could be anything from "Who would win in a singing contest?" to "Who is less active on this site?" to "Who writes the very worst?" You can base this off of avatar, usertitle, personal knowledge, etc...
  11. S

Tough Times on Hesparian Avenue- Singing in the Rain, Manic the Hedgehog

The Sun was starting to set on Mawile. Another day of homelesss poverty passed without sucess, and there was little hope left. All he could do was grasp the hand of his best friend and partner in crime, Sableye. "Sable, what ae we going to do?"
Back
Top Bottom